Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bots or spy programs

matachivas

neue server

Persel HD

Buchstabenkette

Persel HD

Server-Merge

using bots...

156gta

Recent Activities

• matachivas -

Replied to the thread Bots or spy programs.

Quote from M0H0: “We've been looking at this but there's an easier explanation than bots or cheats for what you're seeing: have you guys considered that you may have a mole in your tribe that is betraying your online times? That would explain why the…
  • Persel HD -

Replied to the thread neue server.

Wydra gib denen doch mal einen Vorschlag, was sie machen könnten. ich glaube nämlich die sind ei bisschen Rahtlos was sie machen sollen und öffnen dann einfach neue Server um den neuen bessere Spiel chancen zu geben
  • Persel HD -

Replied to the thread Buchstabenkette.

• Neelix22 -

Posted the thread Server-Merge.

Thread
    Hallo Die Frage geht an die Admins. Gibt es vielleicht schon Informationen oder Pläne über eine Server-Zusammenlegung von Iximche und einem anderen Server? Der letzte Server-Merge war ja im September. Wenn das bei Iximche kommen sollte, wie lange…
  • Sasha2 -

what would really be nice would be to get some input from the admin, since that was who I was asking the question at. Not a bunch of trolls that seem to think nobody knows how to play this game except for them. Stop being so worried about what I say or…
  • matachivas -

Quote from Trauco: “Estimados gringos lo mejor que pueden hacer es retirarse del server derrotados y humillados nada mas antes de la fusion ya se veia que el server no era de gran competencia eso es lo malo de los server gringos y europeos usasn…
  • matachivas -

Liked 156gta’s post in the thread Bots or spy programs.

Like (Post)
    O Tambo serve precisamente para isso! Se colocares as tuas tropas no tambo de um membro da tua tribo, esse membro pode atacar com essas tropas outro jogador, mesmo que não envie as suas próprias tropas nesse ataque... Porque não lês as regras do…
  • Sasha2 -

• 156gta -

O Tambo serve precisamente para isso! Se colocares as tuas tropas no tambo de um membro da tua tribo, esse membro pode atacar com essas tropas outro jogador, mesmo que não envie as suas próprias tropas nesse ataque... Porque não lês as regras do…
  • Sasha2 -

And just HOW does a player use the troops from a tambo that way?? I see it explained nowhere in the battle strats...maybe you could explain that little trick...