Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Con respecto a la Torre de Vigilancia

sirjuanky

Sugerencia!

Khutulun

Kristalle

server clock

Bricia

Barbares non renouveler

SAURON

Recent Activities

• Bricia -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread An Actual Update.

Like (Post)
    We hear you, there is still a lot that we would like to add and improve; progress is going slower than we'd like, but we'll get there.
  • Bricia -

Liked Conquorer’s post in the thread An Actual Update.

Like (Post)
    Although I am very grateful that the game developers still do bug fixes and very minute patches as well as release new servers. I wish there would be some actual substantial update with actual things in game not just change the barbarian refresh rate.…
  • Bricia -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Tribe Member list.

Like (Post)
    Are you aware that there is a member list accesible via the "Members" button on the tribe? ZMMC6R2.png Or did you have something else in mind?
  • Bricia -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Game rules.

Like (Post)
    Game rules Last Update: 27 July 2016 Preamble These Game Rules (“rules”) regulate the use of the online game Tentlan (“game”). The rules apply to all players in equal degree, in order to ensure fair play game environment. By registering an…
  • Quote from Lone Wolf: “It's unfair because the smaller player can not grow, a person 2 or 3 times their size attacking them day after day after day, losing all troops every day. They cannot do anything about it. Common sense should tell you this.....…
  • It's unfair because the smaller player can not grow, a person 2 or 3 times their size attacking them day after day after day, losing all troops every day. They cannot do anything about it. Common sense should tell you this..... Kind of hard for a 50k…
  • @ any of the official Tentlan Team when is a bully a bully, and how far must the bullying go, for a player to be banned? and i am not referring to fake atks ... i am referring to an attack once or twice a day, by the same player, to render the other…
  • Bricia -

Liked Amazon’s post in the thread Better headings on attack reports.

Like (Post)
    When you spy a barbarian, the heading says "Spy report of [coords] name of barbarian city". This is good. When you attack a barbarian, the heading says "Battle report: Player vs barbarians". There is nothing to tie it to the previous spy report until you…
  • Bricia -

Liked K'utz Chman’s post in the thread Sharing battle reports and maps.

Like (Post)
    In other games battle reports have a text box and a "Forward" button near the top to allow one to send reports to a specific player name or to an entire tribe. This is a fun brag feature and is quite useful in resolving he said/she said arguments…
  • sirjuanky -

Replied to the thread Con respecto a la Torre de Vigilancia.