Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Event

serge59115

Bots or spy programs

matachivas

Buchstabenkette

Persel HD

Simulator Advanced

high ranked attacker

Recent Activities

• matachivas -

Liked Savage’s post in the thread Simulator Advanced.

Like (Post)
    prntscr.com/ncb5vn When I open the simulator , there should be an option for an attack with just your army and another option that says tambo`d attack.. it should give u 2 or more spaces for each army for each person in your tambo... this way we can…
  • rain man -

Liked Sticko’s post in the thread Fusion des anciens serveurs.

Like (Post)
    Après le temps de vie des serveurs correspond aussi au temps de tout débloquer dans le jeu. Une fois que l'on a tout débloquer il ne reste que à améliorer indéfiniment, faut dire que ce n'est pas très passionnant non plus. Question ouverte : Est…
  • serge59115 -

Replied to the thread Event.

• matachivas -

Replied to the thread Bots or spy programs.

Quote from Sasha2: “gonna be too funny when you are all sitting there with nobody to attack but yourselves..LOL...stuck your cheating selfs..Enjoy!!. HA!! ” if that make u happy, good for you
  • 156gta -

Liked Savage’s post in the thread Simulator Advanced.

Like (Post)
    prntscr.com/ncb5vn When I open the simulator , there should be an option for an attack with just your army and another option that says tambo`d attack.. it should give u 2 or more spaces for each army for each person in your tambo... this way we can…
  • Persel HD -

Replied to the thread Buchstabenkette.

• Savage -

Posted the thread Simulator Advanced.

Thread
  • Golden Petal -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread How to disband tribe.

Like (Post)
    Open the tribe window, then on the upper part menu where it says "Overview", "Profile", "Members" click on "Settings", then scroll down (drag the bar on the right down) and among other things you'll find a red button that says "Disband". That's what you…
  • talleke -

Posted the thread high ranked attacker.

Thread
    how is it possible that i am atytacked many times every day, get attacked from some-one with 3mil+ points, when i get 172duizend and i can not build my city because i need to rebuild my wall every time when he came to my city. when i wants to attack…
  • kat -

Replied to the thread CORREO ELECTRÓNICO.

Quote from M0H0: “Los intercambios o ceses de cuenta son cuestiones personales, esto es algo que tienes que aclarar con la persona/s con las que intercambiaste o transferiste tu/s cuenta/s. Si la otra persona opto por cambiar su dirección de email o…