Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Support

BatVeso

New Pro Barbarian Server coming on October 18th

Informations pour le support

ap

M0H0

jouer à plusieurs de la même IP

Recent Activities

• BatVeso -

Replied to the thread Support.

They haven't been playing for at least four months ?! And maybe more time
  • anthonyleor -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread New Pro Barbarian Server coming on October 18th.

Like (Post)
    Hello Ahaus, The time has come for a new server with special barbarian villages! Zaculeu (int22) will be the next international server featuring special barbarian villages, which are procedurally generated as opposed to fixed per level. In essence,…
  • MRuizAmx -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread New Pro Barbarian Server coming on October 18th.

Like (Post)
    Hello Ahaus, The time has come for a new server with special barbarian villages! Zaculeu (int22) will be the next international server featuring special barbarian villages, which are procedurally generated as opposed to fixed per level. In essence,…
  • M0H0 -

Posted the thread New Pro Barbarian Server coming on October 18th.

Thread
  • CatWoman -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Support.

Like (Post)
    It's not against the rules for an inactive player to have their troops in the Tambo of an active one at the moment.
  • M0H0 -

It's not against the rules for an inactive player to have their troops in the Tambo of an active one at the moment.
  • kiss-pauline-kiss -

Posted the thread Informations pour le support.

Thread
    Bonsoir, Je joue sur fr20.tentlan.com/ depuis quelques jours. Mon frère s'est inscrit sans me le dire. On m'a dit que je devais envoyer un message au support. Quand je clique sur support depuis mozilla, ça m'ouvre un lien vide vers google chrome. Mon…
  • BatVeso -

Правилно ли е да се поддържа армия от неактивните играчи в тъпан на активен играч и три? Thank you for your response and attention to me.I beg you very much to answer my other…
  • BatVeso -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Support.

Like (Post)
    Some buildings and researches are currently "capped"; after a certain level there is no longer a benefit to keep upgrading them. This is something that we plan to revise, but that's how it is for now.
  • M0H0 -

Some buildings and researches are currently "capped"; after a certain level there is no longer a benefit to keep upgrading them. This is something that we plan to revise, but that's how it is for now.