Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Super Speed server: Kinal

Gaviotta

using bots...

Keshaan

Bau des Quetzalpalasts

Atahualpa1988

nahuales

VENTILATOR

Stamm

Recent Activities

• Sasha2 -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread New Super Speed server: Kinal.

Like (Post)
    Hey Ahaus, A new super speed server round is coming to Tentlan! This Friday (March 22nd) the new world Kinal will begin featuring six times (x6) the usual speed. That means super fast construction, research, recruitment, travel times, and resources…
  • Sasha2 -

Liked Keshaan’s post in the thread using bots....

Like (Post)
    Natyska you posted your GREAT strategic battles on the previous page. It consisted of borrowing several thousand jags from someone else to kill some small troops and a few jags! HAHAHA what a great warrior you are!! Im sure you have earned a golden star…
  • Gaviotta -

Replied to the thread New Super Speed server: Kinal.

The super speed server Kinal (int15) is now available! You can join the server via this link: int15.tentlan.com/?noredirect Good luck and have fun!
  • stachu -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread New Super Speed server: Kinal.

Like (Post)
    Hey Ahaus, A new super speed server round is coming to Tentlan! This Friday (March 22nd) the new world Kinal will begin featuring six times (x6) the usual speed. That means super fast construction, research, recruitment, travel times, and resources…
  • Keshaan -

Replied to the thread using bots....

Natyska you posted your GREAT strategic battles on the previous page. It consisted of borrowing several thousand jags from someone else to kill some small troops and a few jags! HAHAHA what a great warrior you are!! Im sure you have earned a golden star…
  • NatySka -

Quote from Cowboy: “I liked the Bulgarians, they were polite, but they are leaving the server because of the cheating. They are moving to the new server and abandoning their accounts here. It is a shame because I was looking forward to either being…
  • NatySka -

La verdad, sigan escribiendo y cualquiera que sepa jugar se rie de ustedes, tiene razon TRAUCO no saben leer un reporte, no saben pasear, no saben leer el maiz de una ciudad para ver si esta moviendo tropas o no, no saben prestar atencion a horarios ni…
  • NatySka -

Quote from therealplayer: “y los que llamas tramposos dirán: por que sigo jugando si lo único que me encuentro es internacionales que no saben jugar,las turquesas para estos jugadores solo se basan en protección,amuletos... ahora bien por que si tan…
  • NatySka -

Liked Trauco’s post in the thread using bots....

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cowboy: “Well, considering my troops are home for less that 30 minutes, at varying times during the day and night and we have a group out there that does not spy, but AMAZINGLY manage to know the exact time that the troops get home. I do…
  • thefather -

no debería tomarse de esa manera, les estoy brindando una ayuda muy valiosa, buen día a todos!!!