Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Compre turcas y no me llegaron

Buchstabenkette

Persel HD

Soldier Statistics

jugador

Points - how are they calculated?

Great Rodney

assédio, perseguição, e linguagem imprópria

lindoebom

Recent Activities

• bechi -

Posted the thread Compre turcas y no me llegaron.

Thread
    Hola les mande varios mails , compre turcas y no me llegaron les mande e mail con el comprobante de pago.
  • Persel HD -

Replied to the thread Buchstabenkette.

• jugador -

Replied to the thread Soldier Statistics.

ahora bien explicado: la debelidad es como el orden en que el iran tus tropas perdiendo vida hasta morir y a las que atacaran primero por ejemplo: prntscr.com/nrchan lancero 60% y el gato prntscr.com/nrchia un 15% pues moriran primero los lanceros y tu…
  • jugador -

si fuera como tu dices moho el espía debería morir también en esa simulación no solo los lanceros.
  • jugador -

prntscr.com/nrcfkv mal o hais hecho mal el sistema pero el espia al no morir ahi ya esta diciendo qeu es tropa de apoyo,las tropas de apoyo por mucha debilidad que tenga seran las ultimas en morir a no ser que haya amazonas.
  • M0H0 -

The 'weakness' stat determines the order in which your opponent targets your units in combat. Units with a higher weakness attribute will always be taken down first in battle. For example, if you were to send exactly one spy and one lancer together to…
  • Great Rodney -

Liked Furry’s post in the thread Enhanced City Icons.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, figured I'd drop an idea here that's really more of an aesthetic appeal. When in the 'World Map' icon, I noticed there is not much variation in the icons of users Cities, when they have high scores and upgrades within their cities. I was…
  • M0H0 -

Liked Great Rodney’s post in the thread Points - how are they calculated?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks MOHO, sorry have not been on before hand - your answer was very valuable
  • wyrda -

Replied to the thread Buchstabenkette.

• Great Rodney -

Replied to the thread Points - how are they calculated?.

Thanks MOHO, sorry have not been on before hand - your answer was very valuable