Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Buchstabenkette

wyrda

Star Wars?

wyrda

turquoises transfer

BatVeso

Harassed by another player

Grubendol

Message for tentlan team - Attack after city movement strategy

BigMoHaGa

Recent Activities

• wyrda -

Replied to the thread Buchstabenkette.

• wyrda -

Replied to the thread Star Wars?.

• Cazzue -

Liked BigMoHaGa’s post in the thread Message for tentlan team - Attack after city movement strategy.

Like (Post)
    Wow! The last time this was shared was 2 whole years ago? C'mon man! I personally can't stand when you can locate your city to the front door steps of any player and then destroy that player within a short time, all for what? I've had this done to me…
  • BatVeso -

Replied to the thread turquoises transfer.

само ,ако закупени! Tези който ти ги дава играта не ги прехвърлят.
  • Grubendol -

Replied to the thread Harassed by another player.

The best way to stop the harassment is not allow him to raid you cities. Build poloms and save your stuff. If he's not getting anything from you he will stop harassing you and look for other victims.
  • Worldorder -

Posted the thread turquoises transfer.

Thread
    Is there any way to transfer my turquoises from one server to another ?
  • qazeu -

Now follows M0H0.

Follow
  • BigMoHaGa -

Replied to the thread Message for tentlan team - Attack after city movement strategy.

Wow! The last time this was shared was 2 whole years ago? C'mon man! I personally can't stand when you can locate your city to the front door steps of any player and then destroy that player within a short time, all for what? I've had this done to me…
  • BigMoHaGa -

Liked Amazon’s post in the thread Message for tentlan team - Attack after city movement strategy.

Like (Post)
    The standard answer is "It's a war game." Well, OK. This is not the first war game I've played. But it is the one that is most unbalanced. And other software devs can make chunks of money while still balancing the game. In fact, I would argue that that…