Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Second City

Ishuda

tambo

M0H0

Merge

mudge.joel

Merge for Balamku

Battle Simulator

Ishuda

Recent Activities

• Ishuda -

Replied to the thread The Second City.

Quote from Bricia: “As I prepare to build a new city, I save 2 barb attacks for that day. Then I send 1pochteca (carries 10K resources) and 5 bowmen with my settler. Once the Sun Temple is built, I start with corn, cacao, stone & obsidian (in that…
  • M0H0 -

Replied to the thread tambo.

Estamos actualmente investigando este problema.
  • mudge.joel -

Replied to the thread Merge.

Merge -- It's been a month still no word on merge --- Sure could use one
  • Bricia -

Replied to the thread The Second City.

As I prepare to build a new city, I save 2 barb attacks for that day. Then I send 1pochteca (carries 10K resources) and 5 bowmen with my settler. Once the Sun Temple is built, I start with corn, cacao, stone & obsidian (in that order). The bowmen can…
  • Sasha2 -

Posted the thread Merge for Balamku.

Thread
    Still no idea yet about any merges?? We are dying here....too many hiders and nothing much to do...what kind of war game is that??? Need some relief very soon!!
  • xHIDRAx -

Liked centauro’s post in the thread tambo.

Like (Post)
    este error lleva meses y no terminan de arreglarlo prnt.sc/l8mxqw llamas a las tropas y se quedan bloqueadas en el tambo de tu compañero, por ahora las veces que nos ha pasado es haciendo barbaros y hemos aprendido a desbloquearlas sin ayuda de…
  • centauro -

Posted the thread tambo.

Thread
    este error lleva meses y no terminan de arreglarlo prnt.sc/l8mxqw llamas a las tropas y se quedan bloqueadas en el tambo de tu compañero, por ahora las veces que nos ha pasado es haciendo barbaros y hemos aprendido a desbloquearlas sin ayuda de…
  • Ishuda -

Replied to the thread Battle Simulator.

• Ishuda -

Posted the thread The Second City.

Thread
    Hi All For me, this will be a bit of rambling to help with founding a your first new city [really more notes for me]. The mechanics of the founding one can be found at FAQ - 10. Founding new cities but it doesn't say anything about what resources to…
  • kat -

Replied to the thread Fusiones de servidores - Septiembre 2018.

Quote from M0H0: “Vendrá también, pero más adelante, Cihuatán por ser efectivamente el servidor hispano más veterano vendrá en una fusión especial por separado cuando llegue el momento. ” traduccion: robaste asì tanto que hay jugadores con el…