Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

wann wird itzmal endlich international ???????

miakoda

sayil bajones de puntos y fusion de servers ?

arkano

Too many attacks

Tzuzizu

Seperate buildings and technologies in Activity-queue

Bricia

Simulator

Tzuzizu

Recent Activities

• miakoda -

Replied to the thread wann wird itzmal endlich international ???????.

Wieso sollten sie was an Ihrer Strategie ändern??? Gibt genug I.... die das mitmachen. Immer neue Server, aber nie auch nur Verbesserungen. Sie wollen nur Geld machen, mehr nicht. Die Spieler sind denen egal.
  • kat -

Liked arkano’s post in the thread sayil bajones de puntos y fusion de servers ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from wyrda: “hi frankorosu, esto es, por desgracia, tan sinónimo de nosotros :( Somos un servidor puramente alemán y esperamos mucho tiempo para una combinación internacional. todo es gris con nosotros:... :( glg wyrda ” vengan al server izapa se …
  • arkano -

Replied to the thread sayil bajones de puntos y fusion de servers ?.

Quote from wyrda: “hi frankorosu, esto es, por desgracia, tan sinónimo de nosotros :( Somos un servidor puramente alemán y esperamos mucho tiempo para una combinación internacional. todo es gris con nosotros:... :( glg wyrda ” vengan al server izapa se …
  • Tzuzizu -

Replied to the thread Too many attacks.

The problem here was not attacks by the higher level of any of the players we all get that at some time in the game -I have been close to wipe out several times but you rebuild and become more strategic. It is not to anyone's benefit to point fingers…
  • Cowboy -

I was attacked mercilessly by a 3 million point player when I was a 500k player. I was a little surprised that this was allowed, but Stef of Morrigan rubbed my nose in it (I was a beginner) and after wiping out my armies several times told me that I had…
  • Mosht -

Let me tell everyone here the whole story to prevent misunderstanding. Those attacks are for stopping your tribe members from attacking the weaker players. It keeps you busy and remind you that there are people with same rank as your members in this…
  • Bricia -

Replied to the thread Seperate buildings and technologies in Activity-queue.

It is 3 years later and all the notifications are still piled up in the same "box" and it is still confusing to figure out what researches are going on and what troops are being trained. It took a few days to realize that each city has its own…
  • Bricia -

Liked Amazon’s post in the thread Proposed Change.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of some kind of signalling system, but I don't think it should have to be another building, or that it should be restricted in use or cost resources many people don't have. I would much prefer an icon at the bottom of the screen that…
  • Bricia -

Liked Sevral’s post in the thread Proposed Change.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I wanted to propose some change in game mechanics Idea # 1 Delivering Units / Raw Materials Well, as most people have noticed, there are a lot of complaints about Uploading Units / Raw Materials, someone is always accusing someone of PUSH, so you…
  • siempre fiel -

Liked centauro’s post in the thread REPORTES DE TRIBU.

Like (Post)
    Tener una pestaña que cualquier jugador pudiese ver los mensajes de ataques, defensa, refuerzos, traspaso de recursos etc de todos los jugadores de su tribu, seria mas interesante el juego y de esta manera tambien valdria para acabar con las…