Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bots or spy programs

M0H0

Bots or spy programs

Spy program

using bots...

NatySka

New Super Speed server: Kinal

Gaviotta

Recent Activities

• M0H0 -

Replied to the thread Bots or spy programs.

We've been looking at this but there's an easier explanation than bots or cheats for what you're seeing: have you guys considered that you may have a mole in your tribe that is betraying your online times? That would explain why the moment you pulled…
  • Joel Mudge -

Posted the thread Bots or spy programs.

Thread
    Read our Battle reports --- For christ sakes we are not lying they are ____ READ THEM
  • Joel Mudge -

Liked Sasha2’s post in the thread Bots or spy programs.

Like (Post)
    agree...would rather leave than go against a bot. There is no way that could happen without some spy program! even to hit the one the troops were on their way to?? lol..nah...cheaters.
  • Joel Mudge -

Liked Sasha2’s post in the thread Bots or spy programs.

Like (Post)
    lol..yep..because I would rather kill off every troop and get rid of everything than play against botters. Sit there on the server all alone and snivel that you have won. Done playing against bots.
  • Joel Mudge -

Liked Cowboy’s post in the thread Bots or spy programs.

Like (Post)
    I spotted their cheats almost immediateley at the beginning of the server. Naty believes that he knows how to play because his boyfriend Ramos stacks 50,000 jags in his city and then lets the bots and cheats take over. They do not spy and I make every…
  • Cowboy -

I spotted their cheats almost immediateley at the beginning of the server. Naty believes that he knows how to play because his boyfriend Ramos stacks 50,000 jags in his city and then lets the bots and cheats take over. They do not spy and I make every…
  • Sasha2 -

lol..yep..because I would rather kill off every troop and get rid of everything than play against botters. Sit there on the server all alone and snivel that you have won. Done playing against bots.
  • NatySka -

Cuidado al atacar, te podes estampar sola tentlan.gamehelper.net/Report/…EC1949FF042A69D83026E7BE3
  • Sasha2 -

agree...would rather leave than go against a bot. There is no way that could happen without some spy program! even to hit the one the troops were on their way to?? lol..nah...cheaters.
  • Sasha2 -

Liked Joel Mudge’s post in the thread Bots or spy programs.

Like (Post)
    I'm sorry but I am done --- Suisides needs to be stopped - they have chased away 2 tribes by cheating and working on a 3rd US. There is no way they knew exactly when we cancelled our trap we had set for them -- NO WAY --- They did not even spy -- The…