Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Durée d'une partie

Craole

Saisie de chiffres impossible

Craole

Abilty to turn off global chat and ignore rude players

Wochenendevent hört nicht auf

Chastiana

50 espions ????

Meztli

Recent Activities

• Craole -

Replied to the thread Durée d'une partie.

Bonsoir, En fait, je pense que j'ai la réponse à ma question. J'ai commencé à jouer sur Itzmal vers novembre 2017 je crois et ai réalisé la dernière "mission" du tutoriel voila 1 ou 2 semaines. Donc la "partie" dure en gros 3 mois. En revanche,…
  • Craole -

Replied to the thread Saisie de chiffres impossible.

Bonsoir, En fait suite à des mises à jour ou maintenances, je ne sais plus, je peux saisir tous les chiffres. Donc problème réglé. Merci de votre intérêt. Cordialement.
  • Casombra -

Liked dusty’s post in the thread english only server combines.

Like (Post)
    this new merger again throws those of us without multilingual abilities into the fire, if i wanted to speak other languages i would have joined other language groups, this is totally unfair to those of us, who signed up to play on english servers. i have…
  • Casombra -

Liked Amazon’s post in the thread 2 key improvements.

Like (Post)
    IMHO there are 2 key changes that would make this game better. I know they have been suggested before, but just want to keep them out there for consideration. 1. Change the barbarian icons to show the barbarian level. Too much time is wasted looking…
  • Casombra -

Liked PotassiumAstatide’s post in the thread A REAL peace server?.

Like (Post)
    Not sure if anyone else has already suggested this, but how about an actual peace server? Something like, unlimited barbarian attacks, and PVP is either optional, or disabled? (Would require removing the spy, attack, and probably the tribe quest) Right…
  • Casombra -

Liked Tzuzizu’s post in the thread drop down city list.

Like (Post)
    I wondered if the drop own city list could be made so we can sort our cities on it by how we have them grouped or placed rather than just by the order they were created. THe MAIN could still be identified by caps or Bold to avoid confusion. Personally I…
  • Casombra -

Liked Genica’s post in the thread If a player goes inactive, so should their troops..

Like (Post)
    Hello Developers, I am writing with the concern that if a player goes inactive (quits the game) that it is still possible for that player's troops to be tambo'd in another player's tambo and used by another player. This seemingly gives an unfair…
  • Casombra -

Posted the thread Abilty to turn off global chat and ignore rude players.

Thread
    Hi Devs Please add a feature to turn off global chat, not just stop the popups but actually turn it off. Also can we please have an ignore feature on rude and profane players? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • Chastiana -

Replied to the thread Wochenendevent hört nicht auf.

• Meztli -

Replied to the thread 50 espions ????.

J'ai supprimé les messages qui n'avaient pas leur place ici et qui n'étaient pas en français. En effet, dans cette section il est demandé de communiquer dans cette langue. Merci de votre compréhension à tous et merci de ne pas flooder.