Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fusiones de servidores - Septiembre 2018

kat

Event de pierre d'ambre

Nouveau serveur

How to win this game?

wyrda

Battle Simulator

sangre_azul

Recent Activities

• kat -

Replied to the thread Fusiones de servidores - Septiembre 2018.

Quote from M0H0: “Vendrá también, pero más adelante, Cihuatán por ser efectivamente el servidor hispano más veterano vendrá en una fusión especial por separado cuando llegue el momento. ” traduccion: robaste asì tanto que hay jugadores con el…
  • Demonia -

Posted the thread Event de pierre d'ambre.

Thread
    C'est super votre évent sauf pour ceux qui font les barbares 9, sur Tohopku nous sommes deux joueurs à n'avoir eu qu'une seule ambre sur 5 BB ! votre idéologie de l'aléatoire ne m'interesse pas du tout, débrouillez vous pour que chaque joueurs ai au…
  • Demonia -

Posted the thread Nouveau serveur.

Thread
    Je viens sur le forum et je me rends compte que tohopku n'existe pas dans les choix de serveurs...... la fusion a déjà eu lieu depuis longtemps ^^ Question de gestion du forum.... bravo aux administrateurs ! je précise je suis ironique !
  • wyrda -

Liked Bricia’s post in the thread How to win this game?.

Like (Post)
    Hi Wyrda, I agree that is not good for the game, but some people realize that they do not want to play this type of game and will let a big loss be the reason they quit. Sad, but it happens very often. Good luck with your empire. What server are you on?…
  • wyrda -

Replied to the thread How to win this game?.

thanks bricia, I`m on becan and edzna, has been completely destroyed 6-7 times, but it is becoming stronger and stronger .... like a phoenix :-)) I never give up ;) glg wyrda
  • sangre_azul -

Replied to the thread Battle Simulator.

Quote from Ishuda: “Quote from sangre_azul: “Quote from Ishuda: “How do you selct a barbarian camp? all i can get is the troops in my city ” prntscr.com/l6vmg5 click on that icon and it will take you to the map to explore the barbarous…
  • sangre_azul -

As Keshaan says, double click on the side that says attacker, in the same way on the side of the buildings and is automatically filled, the troops you have in the city are loaded from which you open the report
  • tikal -

Posted the thread repasse BB9.

Thread
    Bonsoir Est ce que quelqu un peux me dire la procédure des repasses. Merci par avance.
  • Ishuda -

Quote from sangre_azul: “Quote from Ishuda: “How do you selct a barbarian camp? all i can get is the troops in my city ” prntscr.com/l6vmg5 click on that icon and it will take you to the map to explore the barbarous villages ” Thank you but that was…
  • Ishuda -

Replied to the thread Quipu House won't let me build it..

I've seen that before and found out it was that I needed to upgrade the Sun Temple to get more Population. Could this be it? I realize this is an old post but thought it might help others now.