Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

nahuales

VENTILATOR

using bots...

Sasha2

Bau des Quetzalpalasts

Stamm

Unexpected downtime + roll back in Steam world Muyil

Recent Activities

• VENTILATOR -

Replied to the thread nahuales.

• VENTILATOR -

Liked sangre_azul’s post in the thread nahuales.

Like (Post)
    Solo amazonas
  • sangre_azul -

Replied to the thread nahuales.

• Sasha2 -

Replied to the thread using bots....

• Trauco -

Quote from Sasha2: “really? Lie much?? I suppose those cities just upped and moved all by themselves..HA! You are so silly in your wannibe arrogance !! Go away and stop harressing on my post. ” que bruto profesor pongale CERO ,,,,,,,, las ciudades…
  • Sasha2 -

really? Lie much?? I suppose those cities just upped and moved all by themselves..HA! You are so silly in your wannibe arrogance !! Go away and stop harressing on my post.
  • Trauco -

Quote from Sasha2: “We know how to play and for sure do not need your advice. what we do not do is to use programs that help to see into tribal chats to know exactly what is being moved or to where. you also seem to have a big worry that we spend for…
  • therealplayer -

y los que llamas tramposos dirán: por que sigo jugando si lo único que me encuentro es internacionales que no saben jugar,las turquesas para estos jugadores solo se basan en protección,amuletos... ahora bien por que si tan valientes sois de entrar al…
  • Sasha2 -

and if it concerns you so much that we buy turq then perhaps you should talk to the support team about it. you do not support me nor do you pay my bills and what I chose to do with my money is none of your concern. you seem to think you are the boss of…
  • Sasha2 -

We know how to play and for sure do not need your advice. what we do not do is to use programs that help to see into tribal chats to know exactly what is being moved or to where. you also seem to have a big worry that we spend for turq. It is none of…