Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Piac épület

Support

Xibor

Answer Email Messages

kenshives

Downtime + rollback in Hochob server

acceder al juego

Xibor

Recent Activities

• rookie -

Posted the thread Piac épület.

Thread
    Sziasztok! Most az a kérdésem, hogy a Piac épületet hányas szintig kell vagy érdemes fejleszteni? Köszi. :) :) Rookie
  • Chicahua -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Downtime + rollback in Hochob server.

Like (Post)
    Hello Ahaus, We have unfortunately experienced a hardware failure in the machine where Hochob resides, and in what is a very rare event our redundancy mechanisms have failed as well, which sadly means we had no option but to "roll back" Hochob to an…
  • Xibor -

Replied to the thread Support.

All I know is that I've emailed several times to that address about not being able to get a confirmation link for my email, and I never get it. One time I changed my confirmation email to another account (a outlook.com account) and I did get a…
  • kenshives -

Replied to the thread Answer Email Messages.

So, after a week of not playing WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO OUR TRIBE AND CITIES!!!! So, are you telling us game Admin. guys and gals that they will be nice enough to go back when this problem happend and give back our resources and troops we lost…
  • kenshives -

That e-mail bro you saw on there support page and you just copied it but have you even tried to send a message to the support e-mail before just copying it; probably not, because they never check it and they never send anything back and when I did it,…
  • sangre_azul -

• louna -

Now follows Meztli.

Follow
  • hdede -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Server maintenances 26.06 - 02.07.

Like (Post)
    Update: A server-wide attack and espionage protection will apply to all servers listed in this post. Protection will begin in each respective server in approximately one hour before the scheduled maintance start, and will last for 24 hours. We hope this…
  • M0H0 -

Posted the thread Downtime + rollback in Hochob server.

Thread
    Hello Ahaus, We have unfortunately experienced a hardware failure in the machine where Hochob resides, and in what is a very rare event our redundancy mechanisms have failed as well, which sadly means we had no option but to "roll back" Hochob to an…
  • kenshives -

Me either and I do not think they want it too and the Admins. have their hands tied because they must not have the real Admin. right to do anything too!!!! So, why be one. I have a Security, Network Administration degree and can do better then this,…