Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

playing on multiple servers

ksunni

Rekrutacja

resetar

changer le nom de ses villes secondaires

Carlos_Magno

Star Wars?

schud

Musikbewertung

schud

Recent Activities

• ksunni -

Replied to the thread playing on multiple servers.

• ksunni -

Liked Carlos_Magno’s post in the thread playing on multiple servers.

Like (Post)
    Yes. You can play as many servers as you want. To join a new server, choose the language (1) and then choose the Server (2) Jd1tSS1.png
  • Carlos_Magno -

Replied to the thread playing on multiple servers.

Yes. You can play as many servers as you want. To join a new server, choose the language (1) and then choose the Server (2) Jd1tSS1.png
  • mushu22 -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Documentation on styles and format tricks for tribe chat.

Like (Post)
    Here you go: Markdown
  • resetar -

Replied to the thread Rekrutacja.

Odblokowało sie samo po godzinie ale dalej nie wiem o co chodziło
  • ksunni -

Posted the thread playing on multiple servers.

Thread
    hello, is playing on multiple servers by the same player allowed? if so how can one join another server. in my 'create account' page i can see only one recommended server, and no way to type in the name of another server. thanks unni.
  • kat -

Liked Trauco’s post in the thread EXCESO MULTICUENTAS EN SERVIDOR IZAPA.

Like (Post)
    yo tambien quiero reclamar quiero que me devuelvan todos los espias perdidos en tantos espionajes deben ser como 1 millon o 2 esto me afecta enormemente ,saludosy a ponerse las pilas ok jajajajajajajaajajajaj :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Carlos_Magno -

Replied to the thread changer le nom de ses villes secondaires.

Quote from philhop: “EST IL POSSIBLE DE CHANGER LE NOM DE SES VILLES SECONDAIRES ??? MERCI ” Choisir la ville que vous voulez renommer (1) Cliquez sur l'image qui ressemble à une main (2) tzcAFS4.png Écrivez le nom désiré (3) Confirmer le…
  • schud -

Replied to the thread Star Wars?.

dieser kleine grüne mars mänchen oder gnom??? glaub Yoda ist sein name . seine redenart einfach hammer
  • schud -

Replied to the thread Musikbewertung.

grrr für alle lieder hier 0 Punkte.. ist ja nur gekächtze und so gut wie nix deutsches ....