Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

• Meztli -

Replied to the thread réaction attitude meztli.

Quote from SAURON: “Ok je peux comprendre mais bon je suis aussi concerné hein, il me semble que tu a supprimé aussi un de mes commentaires donc bon.... ” Tu peux me demander en privé pourquoi j'ai supprimé certains de tes messages, j'y…
  • SAURON -

Complètement atteint mon pauvre, je sais pas qu'es qui te fait dire que je suis lapinourose et oui oui je connais se pseudo mais tu parle bien de Tulum ? Car c'est un pseudo que j'ai aperçu sur copan au début du serveur donc tu te trompe.... Et puis…
  • Lilith -

Liked SAURON’s post in the thread We need another 50% amber drop rate weekend!!.

Like (Post)
    I said there was only one amber a day when you attack a barbarian, I answer your question as it should and you put a I do not like for reply the same, i don't not understand ??? I did not understand in your delirium there really .... But only one amber a…
  • Gaviotta -

Replied to the thread Il supporto è veramente una VERGOGNA ! NUOVA SPARIZIONE DI PIETRE AMBRA.

Hi TUTUC, sorry for answering in English, but maybe I can explain the issue with amber stones you report. Apart from the Tzolkin whell, amber stones are used for building and upgrading the Quetzal Palace. To check the amount of amber stones required for…
  • Jean Rienkort -

Mon cher lapinou ( rose ) alias quetzal alias .... sache qu'un forum c'est fait pour être lu aussi ( et donc apprécié ou pas ) par contre toi ??? quels intérêts as-tu de défendre tulum ??? Sauf si bien-sûr tu as un compte ( autre que quetzal ) …
  • MOAATT -

Liked kat’s post in the thread CORREO ELECTRÓNICO.

Like (Post)
    me gustaría aprovechar para saludar la alianza <3
  • kat -

Replied to the thread Il supporto è veramente una VERGOGNA ! NUOVA SPARIZIONE DI PIETRE AMBRA.

Azz, senza parole, innanzitutto lo sconto era sulle pietre turchesi, non sulle ambra. La scomparsa dei turchesi avviene perchè c'è un limite di edifici, truppe e investigazioni che si possono mettere in coda che corrisponde a 3 o a 2 a seconda se hai…
  • Parzival -

Liked Parzival’s post in the thread We need another 50% amber drop rate weekend!!.

Like (Post)
    It know that already. But I attacked 5 barbarians last night and only one of them had amber.
  • TUTUC -

Posted the thread Il supporto è veramente una VERGOGNA ! NUOVA SPARIZIONE DI PIETRE AMBRA.

Thread
    Il giorno 4 maggio avevo scritto un messaggio che mi erano sparite diverse pietre ambra. NESSUNO DEL SUPPORTO O DEI MODERATORI MI HA RISPOSTO O CONTATTATO. Oggi 20 maggio me ne sono sparite altre 8. Dal giorno 4 maggio, che ne avevo 6, ad oggi le avevo…
  • Six66 -

Posted the thread Bacabs' Crystal.

Thread
    Well, since Bacabs' Crystal is over in the other servers.. what about Ixil? The server that is just created a few days ago? We sure want that too:P
  • SAURON -

Replied to the thread We need another 50% amber drop rate weekend!!.

I said there was only one amber a day when you attack a barbarian, I answer your question as it should and you put a I do not like for reply the same, i don't not understand ??? I did not understand in your delirium there really .... But only one amber a…
  • SAURON -

Liked Lilith’s post in the thread We need another 50% amber drop rate weekend!!.

Like (Post)
    You can find at least one amber stone if you attack a barbarian and win the battle. If you are very lucky, you can even get more than one stone the same day, but this does not occur very often.
  • lopi lopi -

Replied to the thread INJUSTO.

• uxmal -

Replied to the thread INJUSTO.

Quote from lopi lopi: “conseguiste que te devolvieran la cuenta?? yo estoy ahora también suspendida... me pueden atacar estando suspendida?? ” no lo hicieron
  • Lilith -

You can find at least one amber stone if you attack a barbarian and win the battle. If you are very lucky, you can even get more than one stone the same day, but this does not occur very often.
  • Parzival -

It know that already. But I attacked 5 barbarians last night and only one of them had amber.
  • arkano -

Posted the thread barbaros.

Thread
    buenos dias a todos los tentlaneros a los que me conocen y los que no me conocen tambien, señores administradores del juego tengo una duda que ronda mi cerebro y eso no me deja dormir ( sarcasmo), por que no aumentan los barbaros a nivel …
  • SAURON -

Hello, to find amber you must attack the barbarians, you have 5 days a single amber per day so at least a barbarian a day minimum. Then you will find the location of amber in the wheel of Tzolk'in (/! \ Warning, do not turn the wheel /! \) Where you will…
  • Parzival -

Posted the thread We need another 50% amber drop rate weekend!!.

Thread
    I am trying to build my Quetzal Palace but I can't find any amber. Please Tentlan Devs! Do it again!
  • SAURON -

Liked Sevral’s post in the thread Proposed Change.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I wanted to propose some change in game mechanics Idea # 1 Delivering Units / Raw Materials Well, as most people have noticed, there are a lot of complaints about Uploading Units / Raw Materials, someone is always accusing someone of PUSH, so you…