Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

• ksunni -

Replied to the thread playing on multiple servers.

• ksunni -

Liked Carlos_Magno’s post in the thread playing on multiple servers.

Like (Post)
    Yes. You can play as many servers as you want. To join a new server, choose the language (1) and then choose the Server (2) Jd1tSS1.png
  • Carlos_Magno -

Replied to the thread playing on multiple servers.

Yes. You can play as many servers as you want. To join a new server, choose the language (1) and then choose the Server (2) Jd1tSS1.png
  • mushu22 -

Liked M0H0’s post in the thread Documentation on styles and format tricks for tribe chat.

Like (Post)
    Here you go: Markdown
  • resetar -

Replied to the thread Rekrutacja.

Odblokowało sie samo po godzinie ale dalej nie wiem o co chodziło
  • ksunni -

Posted the thread playing on multiple servers.

Thread
    hello, is playing on multiple servers by the same player allowed? if so how can one join another server. in my 'create account' page i can see only one recommended server, and no way to type in the name of another server. thanks unni.
  • kat -

Liked Trauco’s post in the thread EXCESO MULTICUENTAS EN SERVIDOR IZAPA.

Like (Post)
    yo tambien quiero reclamar quiero que me devuelvan todos los espias perdidos en tantos espionajes deben ser como 1 millon o 2 esto me afecta enormemente ,saludosy a ponerse las pilas ok jajajajajajajaajajajaj :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Carlos_Magno -

Replied to the thread changer le nom de ses villes secondaires.

Quote from philhop: “EST IL POSSIBLE DE CHANGER LE NOM DE SES VILLES SECONDAIRES ??? MERCI ” Choisir la ville que vous voulez renommer (1) Cliquez sur l'image qui ressemble à une main (2) tzcAFS4.png Écrivez le nom désiré (3) Confirmer le…
  • schud -

Replied to the thread Star Wars?.

dieser kleine grüne mars mänchen oder gnom??? glaub Yoda ist sein name . seine redenart einfach hammer
  • schud -

Replied to the thread Musikbewertung.

grrr für alle lieder hier 0 Punkte.. ist ja nur gekächtze und so gut wie nix deutsches ....
  • schud -

Replied to the thread Lieblings Film.

Star Wars ist aber kein Film :P sondern eien sage oder thrillogie genannt ^^ so meine lieblingssfilem, habe mehre wo gleich sind: Breavhart , Spartacus(58) , Ben-Hur (58 ) , Die letzte schlacht der Siuox .
  • Trauco -

Replied to the thread EXCESO MULTICUENTAS EN SERVIDOR IZAPA.

yo tambien quiero reclamar quiero que me devuelvan todos los espias perdidos en tantos espionajes deben ser como 1 millon o 2 esto me afecta enormemente ,saludosy a ponerse las pilas ok jajajajajajajaajajajaj :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • SAURON -

Replied to the thread changer le nom de ses villes secondaires.

Bonsoir, Oui il suffit de positionner la souris sur la barre des villes en dessous de la vue du maïs puis une case avec une main apparaît auquel il faut cliquer dessus puis noter le nom de ta ville puis cliquer sur le bouton en forme de √ pour…
  • philhop -

Posted the thread changer le nom de ses villes secondaires.

Thread
    EST IL POSSIBLE DE CHANGER LE NOM DE SES VILLES SECONDAIRES ??? MERCI
  • anglecorn -

Liked Axiom’s post in the thread Pinning.

Like (Post)
    Hello, there is a feature that is not added to the game, but I think it would be a useful little addition, and that is basically the ability to pin certain threads like help sections and information created in tribe chats to always be displayed at the…
  • Poison Axe -

Replied to the thread continuals daily attacks.

I agree that there is a problem with the attack protection time limits , but Genica is right in saying you need to send your troops on a long walk ( with goods ) when you are away.
  • ksunni -

Liked Somdev Pal’s post in the thread Amazon and Nahuals.

Like (Post)
    Thanks All. I have some more questions regarding Nahuals. Nahuals give information about troops coming and going out of a city. For how long does a nahual supply this information? Also can nahuals be detected and killed? And lastly suppose i am trying…
  • kat -

Liked Earthbird’s post in the thread Sugerencia sobre Notificaciones.

Like (Post)
    Una pequeña sugerencia es que, en las notificaciones aparezca la ciudad que tiene la notificación; en el caso de las construcciones terminadas; en el caso de los recursos recibidos, también habría de aparecer de dónde provinieron esos…
  • Earthbird -

Posted the thread Sugerencia sobre Notificaciones.

Thread
    Una pequeña sugerencia es que, en las notificaciones aparezca la ciudad que tiene la notificación; en el caso de las construcciones terminadas; en el caso de los recursos recibidos, también habría de aparecer de dónde provinieron esos…
  • Mopas -

Liked Axiom’s post in the thread Pinning.

Like (Post)
    Hello, there is a feature that is not added to the game, but I think it would be a useful little addition, and that is basically the ability to pin certain threads like help sections and information created in tribe chats to always be displayed at the…