We need another 50% amber drop rate weekend!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

• Hello, to find amber you must attack the barbarians, you have 5 days a single amber per day so at least a barbarian a day minimum. Then you will find the location of amber in the wheel of Tzolk'in (/! \ Warning, do not turn the wheel /! \) Where you will see the number of amber or if you have an external view of the number also on the wheel. I hope that answers your question. Have a good day.

SAURON :)
      "Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
      SAURON
    • I said there was only one amber a day when you attack a barbarian, I answer your question as it should and you put a I do not like for reply the same, i don't not understand ??? I did not understand in your delirium there really .... But only one amber a day and of course you have to win the battle against the barbarian and it is possible that you are a second amber but its still a very very lucky to have it, otherwise what to say more, I think I answered your question so will build your palace and to build it at level 1 you have to make barbarians for 4 days so if we did not answer your question, re formula there as it should!

SAURON ?(
      "Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
      SAURON
    • Parzival wrote:

I am trying to build my Quetzal Palace but I can't find any amber. Please Tentlan Devs! Do it again!
      I agree - the 1 amber a day really start to be a drag as one moves on up to the larger number of cities [well, as explained by others, 1.01 stones a day if you count the chance of getting an extra stone for the usual attacks]. the extra stone or so for the '50% extra stone' event would be very nice to have on a permanent basis rather than the 1% chance which is the usual.