Exchange Rates for trades

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

• Exchange Rates for trades

I need an explanation of the exchange rates...what amount are we giving, for what amount we are getting? How does it actually work, because it does not appear correct, if I am understanding it correctly? 2.5:1.6:1:50 I assume they are the rates for stone:obsidian:cacao:corn as that is the order of the pictures and the game statistics? Please help solve the mystery? Thank you. ?(
    • This is the current exchange rate:
      (The exchange rate is always to cacao for another resource)

Rate 2.5
      For every 1 of cacao, you get 2.5 of Limestone.
      Example:

Rate 1.6
      For every 1 of cacao, you get 1.6 of Obsidian.
      Example:

Rate 1
      For each 1 of cacao, get 1 of cacao.
      (It's not possible to change on the market)

Rate 50
      For every 1 of cacao, you get 50 of corn
      Example:
      Já fizeste "gosto" na nossa página do facebook?? Acompanha aqui todas as novidades do Tentlan.
    • THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CARLOS!! That is how I was thinking it was to work. I needed 175,000 Cacao - the exchange rate is 1. So, I put in 175,ooo stone to exchange, 1 - 1 The trader only wanted to give me 70,000 cacao? Why wasn't it 1 - 1 ?? That is what baffled me!! I dint do the trade, obviously...but I needed an explanation. Now, how do I get a confirmation from the devs on what the One - One really means? The other trades seem to work correctly, as I have traded on the 2.5 & 1.6 without problems. Oh bother (as Pooh would say)!!
    • I wonder if Moho or Gaviotta can explain the 1 - 1 exchange rate and why it was so off? I was trying to exchange 175K stone for 175K cacao, and it would only trade 70K? I do not understand that?? Please help? Thanks

P.S. Is the trader working from THEIR perspective, or ours? Meaning they want to trade at 2.5 for every 1 of ours, or are they wanting us to give 2.5 for every 1 of theirs? That is probably what I should understand most. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bricia: to clarify my question completely, because it even confused me!! ().

• Bricia wrote:

I needed 175,000 Cacao - the exchange rate is 1. So, I put in 175,ooo stone to exchange, 1 - 1 The trader only wanted to give me 70,000 cacao? Why wasn't it 1 - 1 ?? That is what baffled me!! I dint do the trade, obviously...but I needed an explanation.
      Obviously if you need 175.000 cacao, you have to give 437.500 of limestone. The exchange rate is 2.5 (175.000 x 2.5 = 437.500)

Bricia wrote:

......... Now, how do I get a confirmation from the devs on what the One - One really means?
      As i mentioned earlier, the exchange rate 1 is for exchange cacao for cacao. And it's not possible to return on the market, because no one needs to trade cacao for cacao.

Carlos_Magno wrote:

Rate 1
      For each 1 of cocoa, get 1 of Cocoa.
      (It's not possible to change on the market)
      Já fizeste "gosto" na nossa página do facebook?? Acompanha aqui todas as novidades do Tentlan.