[URGENT] Turquoise fast button MUST change

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

• [URGENT] Turquoise fast button MUST change

Hello,

Today I started to command some poloms and then I change my mind and want to make some eagles. So I click on "Cancel" and a confirmation is asked (a good idea ) so I click on it but between the time the pop up appear and my click that "confirmation" disapear and the famous -50% time with turquoise button appear, is validate and here WITHOUT confimation !
      So now i have fast poloms queue (wow amazing...) and not cancelled....
      That cost me almost all of turquoises I got for nothing usefull and wanted !

This stuff MUST BE change and really fast ! (at least add confirmation button...).

Thanks for your read.
    • Hello again,

This time it's worth than before ! I send some spies and move resources between cities when I plan to attack barbarian, big mistake !!! When i tried to click on eagle picture for send them, a spy reach his destination, that show up the actions window and click (and validate, obviously) on this damn fu***** button !
      I will never buy turquoises if i can loose them in this dump way ! That was only a season ritual so that take me "ONLY" 10 of them. If it had been a high level research or building, i possibly loose all of them !

YOU MUST CHANGE THIS FAST !!!