Ritual Seasons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to the international forums! Choose your language area below:

NEW: More world rounds coming this month, click to read more

• Ritual Seasons

If you're upgrading Chronology, for example, you need to be in Spring to do so.
      So, you change to Spring and start the upgrade, which takes some time.
      If you change seasons before Chronology is fully upgraded, will Chronology continue to upgrade until it is complete, or will it stop until I the season is changed back to Spring again?
    • Zexa wrote:

If you're upgrading Chronology, for example, you need to be in Spring to do so.
      So, you change to Spring and start the upgrade, which takes some time.
      If you change seasons before Chronology is fully upgraded, will Chronology continue to upgrade until it is complete, or will it stop until I the season is changed back to Spring again?

I was just going to ask the very same question!!
    • I am a bit betwixt and between about the need to keep changing seasns and what is worse is that to do a certain task one needs to change seasons and tyhen you change seasons only to find you dont have ewnough of another thing and that thing needs to be done in another season.

So as I think I had requested elsewhere it would be good to have a TABLE that lists the pre requisites for any task and how many lvls of each task or how much of each type of rez is needed to accomplish this task
    • Zexa wrote:

It will continue to upgrade without a hitch ;) Currently what matters is only the season you are in when you start something, afterwards changing the season won't have an effect on it.
    • New

TaneMahuta wrote:

So as I think I had requested elsewhere it would be good to have a TABLE that lists the pre requisites for any task and how many lvls of each task or how much of each type of rez is needed to accomplish this task
      To add to Tane's request...it would be good to have a Calendar (for lack of a better word) for the Seasons - to show which buildings need what season, which troops get trained in what season, which season is needed for different researches, and the pros/cons of each season in respect to bonuses for anything, and the differences in War - how each season affects your war effort? These would be so very helpful. Thanks for listening.