I think I may have found what's wrong with the Combat System;

• Alright, so basically - there's a HUGE issue with the combat system - in which stacking one unit type, like 3,000 Holcan Bowmen, gives the aggressor an Overwhelming Victory every single time.

El Draque has been known for doing this, and for using a Calculator to Calculate the Total Attack Power of his Bowmen, and the Total Attack Power of his target's Armies', basically guaranteeing that he will have an Overwhelming Victory.

So, I'm going to add some math here to my Thesis to further back it up;

Attacker: El Draque - 3,000 Holcan Bowman - 50 Polom (this is what he usually attacks with).
    3,000 Holcan Bowmen have a combined attack power of 1,200,000.

Defender: Furry - 3,000 Units (Mixed Army) - 1,750 Holcan Lancers - 750 Holcan Bowman - 250 Atlatl Hunters - 100 Spies - 150 Polom - 100 Pochtea - 200 Quipu - 200 Shaman (This is what my army once consisted of)
    3,000 Mixed Unit Army has a total combined attack power of 675,000

Due to his forces have almost DOUBLE my armies Attack Power (despite both armies being the same size) - the Game then decides that he has achieved an Overwhelming Victory.

I am quite confident that this is the way the game calculates the battles when it comes to Armies - it's Total Attack Power vs. Total Attack Power.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• So, if a player with 3k bowmen spied another player and found they also had 3k bowmen as well as hunters, wouldhe leave them alone?

• So, if a player with 3k bowmen spied another player and found they also had 3k bowmen as well as hunters, wouldhe leave them alone?

To be honest, I am not sure on that.
    From some testing Kurgar did - Bowmen are not good at Defending, they usually don't hit anything if everything dies at Wave 1.
    But I can't a definite answer on that. I can only say that stacking one unit type seems the way to go in this game.
    Like building nothing but Atlatl Hunters would be better than Bowmen, but it's much more costly and time consuming.

• It is correct there is an issue with stacking specific types of troops, but let me clarify that we considered this "tactics" up until now, even if we are changing that with the next update, mainly because its usage is vastly widespread in the other territories where Tentlan is active and we basically could do nothing to stop it from being used. Note that even though El Draque and their tribe were making use of it, nothing was stopping any other player from any other tribe to equally follow these tactics and it would have been and it is allowed.

Our only mistake was allowing the more experienced players that were aware of how manoeuvre around the current battle system from the russian server, server which happened to be running for a longer time, before people here learnt about these tactics. And we are sorry for that, we did not foresee it at the time and we can't undo it now. All I can say is that we are going to do our best to avoid having these scenarios play out again in the future.

• No problem, M0H0 - I wasn't personally blaming you guys for it, and the scenario I played out in the original post was purely hypothetical, and involved no literal exploiting or behavior and was meant not to point fingers at anyone.

I've spent my fair share of time around online gaming to know that stuff like that always gets found out, and is usually sought out to it's full extent, but that always happens.

All's well that ends well. I can't wait for the update.