Mute Option for World Chat!

• This is a question directly for you M0H0!

I think we need an option to 'Mute' other players in World Chat. I don't think it would be incredibly hard to implement (remember, I have limited coding experience XD), but it would definitely be a helpful aspect when it comes to keepin' that Public Chat civil.

Yay? Nay?

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• I agree and it cuts both ways and in fact one sould be able to disable GLOBAL CHAT

As Hoggel says, you can disable Global Chat in settings. You just can't 'Mute' specific players.

• Noted, you can currently "block" a player from sending you private messages or mute the entire chat, but you can't "ignore" someone specific there. We'll get to that.

• Thank you M0H0. That would be much appreciated. Sometimes you find a player you just don't get along with well, and it is nicer to be able to block them than to have to duck out of chat.

• Thank you M0H0. That would be much appreciated. Sometimes you find a player you just don't get along with well, and it is nicer to be able to block them than to have to duck out of chat.

True, it is nice to block them - however - when you 'Block' a player, it does not stop you from seeing his/her messages within the World Chat. It only stops Private Messages coming from that player.