Red screen when deleting invites

• I've had this happen several times now and this time I pulled myself together to take a screen shot.

What I was doing at the time was cleaning out older invites that players hadn't responded to. It didn't happen every time but more than once and I've had it in the past doing similar.

Do you need any other information? Browser or anything?

• It seems like it's just a conflict happening between a set of lines within the games' Elements (since most of these things, including ajax.googleapis.com, are held within the Game's Elements.

What browser you're using could be further helpful.
    Does this Error cause anything peculiar to happen, or cause the game to break?

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• I am running waterfox (am 64 bit and waterfox is more stable for my other activities) 38.1.0.

Sometimes the error pops up and disappears quickly. Sometimes it pops up and will go away if I try to do anything. Sometimes it freezes my game tab and I have to refresh.

It seems usually that the person I delete is gone from the list... so it completes the action, just whines about it.

Not a critical error, obviously. But I try to report everything so it doesn't go missed, also as it might be a sign of a deeper issue I'm not noticing.

• I don't believe it's a deeper issue.
    I think it is an issue with the Browser you're using. I've never heard of Waterfox (unless it's a knockoff of Firefox).

I personally use Google Chrome and have never run in to this error, and you're the first person I've heard of on these forums reporting this error.

It is an error, none-the-less, and could definitely be fixed - unless it's just a problem with the Browser.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• Yes, waterfox is a 64-bit version of Firefox. It is far more stable (in my experience) for all the flash stuff, etc.

My issue also may be related to speed. It comes up mainly when I clean out a couple invites in a row--a row of inactives or ones who have joined other tribes.

If it's a browser issue, no big deal. But better to file too many bugs and let them be discarded than to fail to file something that mattered somehow. I make no attempt at understanding the code.

• Thanks for reporting, it's a known bug, and not all players are experiencing this but we are aware many do. It'll be fixed in the short term future (note though that in the meantime you can simply refresh the page to make it go away, as it is not something that has side effects).