server clock

• is there anything in the works for us to be able to see server time? and a way to sink players by their locations of real world in settings? forgive me if this was brought up or addressed already still learning my way around forum ;) thanks,
    Hawk

• I asked this very same question and it would b e good to se the server clock while in your City and when in world mode but M0H0 did not seem to see a need for it. I assume the server clock is set to UTC + 1. I stand to be corrected.

• I asked this very same question and it would b e good to se the server clock while in your City and when in world mode but M0H0 did not seem to see a need for it. I assume the server clock is set to UTC + 1. I stand to be corrected.

ok ty would make things so much easier, and considering I just wiped out a team mate troops accidentally on timing or just a tweek in game

• Hm one should NOT be able to attack a fellow Tribe Member!! makes no sense as thn it is open to abuse.

I dont think so really , Ive seen the abuse from solo players more than alliance or non alliance pact players, new game, new players I think it give a player better chance of learning basic tactics with feed back from both sides, but this is more game play.
    I need a clock, lol

• Could you please explain the use case for a server time clock? Just so we understand, this question has been brought up before but since travel times are relative to the current time I'm not sure how would that help.

• M0H0, in many games I play similar to this there is a server clock showing in-game. It does help in timing an attack and withdrawing an attack at the last minute. If one is only relying on one's computer clock one can make a mistake and I do realise that in-game it does show how long before an attack lands but having a server clock also allows one to see if there was an issue with the time and then report it. Here I am thinking of a player losing an attack at the last second and wondering of there was an error in the time to land. An opponent might not be willing to tell the attacker that he saw the attack and timed a troop transfer to come back in the nick of time. So it can act as a checking measure when reporting a possible 'bug'.

• Another point for the server clock... it would make it easier for tribes to coordinate events among themselves, or their alliances if we had a Uniform clock to refer to for timing. Since we have players from all over the world on at different times, I could play with friends from around the world if I knew what time they were gonna be on? For example; I live in the United States and my friend lives in Ireland, we have to juggle our clocks to make sure they are in sync with each other for us to play and she can show me some of her techniques for winning battles. She is in the game time zone, and I am 6 hours behind her, so I am up during the night to play with her in the am, or she is up late at night to play with me in the evening. If that makes sense? Thank you for listening. :*