FONT CHANGE on the CHICHEN ITZA Server

• I haven't noticed any font change - where exactly has it changed?

I assume 'trans kings' was meant to read 'rankings'? Again, maybe I haven't noticed because I no longer play on the other two servers, but I haven't noticed anything different!

Before the devs respond, perhaps TaneMahuta will clarify whether HE doesn't like the change(s) or whether in fact HE is actually ok with them but it's HIS TRIBE MEMBERS who have complained? ;)

• The font issues are only on the Chichen Itza server.
    It hs nothing to do with my not liking change or anything like that the changes mean that the numbers run into one another.

I wish people who were NOT DEVS stopped butting into something gthey have no idea about.

Or are you a DEV now Foxy.

• Good to see that your problem has been rectified Tanemahuta :)

You are correct that I am not a dev, TaneMahuta. However, I am an active player who is entitled as any other player to post on this forum within the rules and guidelines. Of course you can email the devs/admin privately if you prefer that other players cannot see your complaints and thus have no opportunity to comment upon them :)

• I'm sorry to hear that YOU found my reply to your post unhelpful and uninformative. I find that many of your original posts are not helpful, are not informative and are unwarranted. However, others may find to the contrary. Also, I understand why you need to post as you do and, providing that you do so within the rules and guidelines, you have the right to do so, as I have I. Further, I would never attempt to remove that right from you.

• I am NOT interested in your opinion.

There was no need for you to butt in on my thread.

Obviously somethng is irritating you so I suggest gosomewhere and scratch your irritation.

You have a very HIGH opinion of yourself.

The day you are able to bring anything of value to the forum then people might actually care.

It is sad that the likes of FURRY are not on the forum to express their views and their helpful hints to players.

• Good to see that your problem has been rectified Tanemahuta :)

You are correct that I am not a dev, TaneMahuta. However, I am an active player who is entitled as any other player to post on this forum within the rules and guidelines. Of course you can email the devs/admin privately if you prefer that other players cannot see your complaints and thus have no opportunity to comment upon them :)

I did NOT complain. It was a question addressed to the DEVS.

You obviously feel a need to piost in any thread I post in.

I think you have a PROBLEM.

It is also interesting that you say you ae an active player and have played on all three servers (refer your post in the other thread by Bud) but funnily you ONLY registered on this forum recently so you seem to feel the need to hide your true identity.

I wonder why.

I wonder if it is beacuse you could not lead any TRIBE of any size with any ability of a good Leader.

• Going back to the original question: no, there haven't been any font changes implemented neither on Chichén-Itza nor on other 2 servers. Since the original problem seems to be solved, I'll proceed to close this thread.

Also, please try to maintain respectful environment when commenting on the forum.