Could the DEVS please confirm the following

• Terra as long as there is an attack that is imminent or is launched a 'smokescreen' attack in advance of that will be allowed I am sure but what some have been doing and they have confessed to this on global chat is to having sent multiple 'pseudo missions' at Foxy over more than one day with no real attacks forthcoming and this is what the DEVS have found to be not 'fair'.

As for your other point about the game needing more Oxygen or something well eventually any Customer will vote with their feet.

This Board and also global chat needs a full time moderator who is able to deal with things promptly not every 48 hours or so.

• Hi Grimm,

(1) Smaller players getting farmed
    I don't agree that there is no way smaller players can protect themselves. If they are of such a low level, the game would not permit a higher level (such as me) to attack those players. If a player chooses not to upgrade their corn to the extent that they have insufficient corn to fund sending their troops and resources away until they next log on etc, then they must take responsibility for getting attacked and losing their troops and/or resources.

(2) Fighting back
    Can I just make it clear that I am playing the game. I am not attacking players to hurt them. Those players are playing the game too - they wouldn't start a game of chess and ask their opponent not to take their pieces. It concerns me to see the words 'fight back' in this context as it seems as though the multiple spy/attack missions which are clearly sent only to hinder another player's gameplay and do not gain anything within the game for the attacking player, are being condoned.

(3) There will always be what M0H0 described as 'extreme' cases. I trust the Tentlan Team's decisions completely.

(4) Players game time
    I appreciate that some people may look to online computer games for relaxation, making friends, chatting etc. However, I would respectfully suggest that are numerous computer games available online should players find this one not to their liking or too stressful. The game involves attacking other players, it is not a chat room. Players will get attacked, as will I and if they/I don't move their/my troops and resources, they/I will lose them.

(5) I am pleased to hear that other games you have played have not needed to make a ruling about multiple spy/attack missions. Had the player concerned in this game not taken the extreme action he/she did, this situation would not have happened. The rules are there to benefit every player.

• Hi Grimm,

(5) I am pleased to hear that other games you have played have not needed to make a ruling about multiple spy/attack missions. Had the player concerned in this game not taken the extreme action he/she did, this situation would not have happened. The rules are there to benefit every player.

The issue with the above is that there is currently NO rule to say what is allowed and not allowed.

That is at the HEART of the problem!!

It has been well over an hour since this thread was started the DEVS have been about but the RULES have not been amended.

That said as has been stated (by me) previously if players have been warned in private then they should desist from such actions.

Equally if players were warned previous to this post then the DEVS have had ample time to have updated the RULES!!!

The fact that this game is basically run by two people does NOT help at all not to mention the fact they have to keep an eye on at least 3 other language forums and maybe 12 other game servers 3 of each language

• Hi Tane,

As I said earlier, I'll agree to disagree and I see nothing to be gained from further discussing that particular topic, particularly as it is possible to amend comments on here ;).

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about me. I had hoped that your intelligence would have enabled you to communicate in a less (what is in my view) hostile manner. However, I will not be drawn into behaving that way towards you.

• @ Tane : a short/small smoke screen is easily evaded you send your troops away, solved, but it's hard to keep sending troops out, I also consider 2 kind of smoke screens :
    1) defenders tower is high enought to see the details -> smoke screen only effective in big numbers
    2) defenders tower cant see inbound troops -> small smoke screen can do the job

• I have not been hostile toward you. As one of youre own friends said to me you are very good at passive aggressive behaviour.

If you want to ride your high horse feel free to do so but wait for the fall.

• Hi TerraG,

(1) I'm finding it difficult to understand why you're unable to appreciate that every player benefits from every rule in the game. I'm sure many of us would not have expected to need such a rule but from time too time different players behave in particular ways that raise the need for such rules. I think the point of all this is that if you get so frustrated and angry with the game or the players, you either stop playing the game or you avoid what it is that is frustrating you (i.e. you move your troops/resources). You do not deliberately hinder another player's game for that sole purpose. Frankly, I am surprised that anyone would justify a player behaving that way, when it is not part of any game strategy.

(2) I don't agree that your complaint is not personal and I believe that you are fully aware (or ought to be) that it is personal. It is not long ago that other high level players were attacking other players daily, and you were one of them! Now things have changed (maybe because you are too high a level or there are so few players), it seems acceptable for a handful of players to demonstrate hostility towards me. Fortunately, I have always been of the mind that if people need to do that to feel good about themselves, then I'm stronger than them so let them get on with it. However, there are players out there who may not be able to handle things as well as me.

• Hi TaneMahuta,

You have been hostile to me on numerous occasions and you have been sanctioned for these (as you have admitted in public). One only has to look at the difference between your comments and mine on this forum, for example. I have a multitude of wonderful friends, none of whom you know. I have a social life outside the game. The more you make derogatory comments about me, the more you demonstrate your hostility. I will not lower myself to that status. There are plenty of things I could have publicised about your personal/private life but have never remotely considered doing so. This is my last comment on this matter as you appear to be unable to restrain yourself.

• Hi TaneMahuta,

You have been hostile to me on numerous occasions and you have been sanctioned for these (as you have admitted in public). One only has to look at the difference between your comments and mine on this forum, for example. I have a multitude of wonderful friends, none of whom you know. I have a social life outside the game. The more you make derogatory comments about me, the more you demonstrate your hostility. I will not lower myself to that status. There are plenty of things I could have publicised about your personal/private life but have never remotely considered doing so. This is my last comment on this matter as you appear to be unable to restrain yourself.

I have never been hostile toward you on this forum before you started to butt into every thread I posted.

You dont know me outside the game so how you know ANYTHING about my personal life is beyond me.

I have not publicised anything about YOUR personal life on here at all and nor would I say I know anything about it bar what you choose to reveal on global chat.

If I were like you I would go pointing fingers to the DEVS about your post which is inflammatory.

But I am NOT SMALL MINDED like you.

Again may I re-iterate that if this forum was better moderated with DEVS around more often this kind of ongoing chat would have long been dealt with.

• "For strategists
    In Tentlan, the winners are not those who have more resources or units, but those who know how to play their aces. Develop different strategies and methods of play to >>>>>>irritate<<<<<< your adversaries and attack them unexpectedly."

sorry but according to the game description it is allowed and the ban goes against the game description. The dev team is in the wrong here.

• I've just had a look at Lone Wolf. Firstly, well spotted! Secondly, I can see how a player might try to argue that sending multiple one spy missions and/or one lancer attack missions could be construed as 'irritating' an opponent. Perhaps the word 'irritate' isn't the best choice of words - something like 'outsmart' might be better. That said, I don't think that statement was intended to encourage players to send multiple missions to an opponent per se (and certainly not to the extent concerned in the case referred to by M0H0 earlier), but rather as part of an overall strategy, with a view to perhaps 'attacking them unexpectedly'.

As M0H0 commented earlier, the case concerned involved a player sending around 150 such missions to another over a period of a few days. Those were not part of an overall strategy. There was no intention to catch the opponent out, simply to 'irritate' and harass them (in my view).

Edited 2 times, last by Foxy ().

• If multiple small attacks are against the rules then the game shouldn't allow it. If they don't want players doing it then they should code it that way. As the game is coded it is allowed, therefore isn't a bannable offense. Plain and simple.

• Hi Lone Wolf,

As you'll be aware from his earlier comments on this post, M0H0 advised:

"We consider extreme cases of intentional gameplay hindrance to other players punishable, and will update the game rules to reflect this accordingly, but it should not come as a surprise that if a players attacks or spies to another player more than 150 times in the time span of four days we are going to notice it. Sending "dummy" spies/attacks is fine, just don't take it to an extreme and send hundreds of them in a row".

The point you have made has already been raised and can only be responded to by the Tentlan Team.