Board Rules are they being adhered to?

• The following is said in the Board Rules as posted by M0H0.

Board Rules

Preamble

The objective of these rules is by no means to impose a kind of
    "dictatorship" in the community of Tentlan. However, the rules are
    necessary to make sure that all users treat each other with respect when
    communicating on this site.

Each time you participate in discussions on this board, you shall accept and comply with these rules.

The support team reserves the right to adjust the board rules at any time
    whenever this be deemed necessary (in which case the community will be
    informed about the changes).

In the case of a non-compliance with the board rules, it is the support team who is to decide upon the
    sanctions. Depending on the severity of each particular case, it may cause a permanent ban in extreme cases.

Terms and Conditions
    (T&C) of Lionmoon UG shall apply for the use of this board. In case
    of a contradiction between T&C and the board rules, the provisions
    of T&C shall prevail.

General Rule

Registering multiple accounts (multi-accounts) on the board by the same user is not permitted.
    Violation of this rule will result in a permanent ban of such accounts.
    If you want to delete or make changes in your account, contact the
    support team/board administrator.

But the above has happened in at least one case maybe even two.

But no sanctions have been imposed.

Nor as it says in the following:

"The support team reserves the right to adjust the board rules at any time
    informed about the changes)".

has the 'SUPPORT TEAM' advised us that the rules have been adjusted.

So how come some players are allowed to blatantly break the above rules?

• Agreed Tane I have seen at least one player on the forum specifically state their names on the servers they play and 2 of those names have forum accounts which is an obvious disregard for the rules.

• The following is an extract from my post dated Oct 12th 2015

Hi Gaviotta,

I have registered on the forum using my current character on the Chichen Itza server, as I no longer play on the Mayapan or Uxmal servers. If this is not allowed, please let me know.

• This is M0Ho's response later that same date.

To be clear, we do not think that either of you is in the wrong (whether Foxy played or used the forum before under a different name or not is not something we consider a violation of the rules, so as long as there is no simultaneous usage of multiple accounts on the same server or in the forums).

So, to reiterate, our position here is merely that of avoiding public inflammatory discussion in the community. If there is something regarding Foxy and/or TaneMahuta in-game behaviour that you believe to be against the rules, let us talk about that privately as we always do when it comes to this kind of reports.

• I think the Board's key requirement is that a player does not use more than one account simultaneously.
    M0H0 has already stated that he does not consider I am violating the rules as I am not using more than one account on this Board at a time. It is perhaps unfortunate that the Board Rules don't include the word 'simultaneous' but it must be difficult to synchronise everything and I am sure the Tentlan Team know what they intended by that rule.

• The BOARD RULES which I have stated above are very very clear.

We only have your word that this conversations you now post ever took place.

If the conversationd concerned took place then the support team should have done as they claim in the following statement:

"The support team reserves the right to adjust the board rules at any time
    informed about the changes)".

Also as a party mentioned in your correspondence as you have "quoted"

"So, to reiterate, our position here is merely that of avoiding public inflammatory discussion
    in the community. If there is something regarding Foxy and/or TaneMahuta
    in-game behaviour that you believe to be against the rules, let us talk
    about that privately as we always do when it comes to this kind of
    reports".

I am amazed I was not told about this even if in private which is as it should have been.

Personally I have not issue with the Foxy account per se but it is what has been said using that account that I have an issue with especially on the forum. Using different names 'in-game' is fine as subterfuge is part of 'in-game' actibvities but to use multiple names in a forum needs to ahve a reason.

It is worth also noting that when you played on UXMAL as Xinx you posed on this forum as Zexa and the Zexa account is still there.

I do question the need for the FOXY account.

Before I get warned for discusssing this publicly may I point out that I never mentioned names and I have good reason to believe there is one other person who is logging onto this forum under a second name.

• Lol Tane, all of that is in a thread you started on this Forum! I would never repeat/quote it otherwise.

My post on here was dated 12 October. As you know it takes longer than 6 days for an account to become inactive. I actually gave all Xin's troops to someone on the Uxmal server. I haven't checked the Zexa account for months so I've no idea whether it's still there or not. By all means ask the Tentlan Team to look at that if you wish. You might want to do that privately, same as anything else in this post.

I'm not interested in anyone else you think might be using two simultaneous accounts on here. I'm sure you'll report it privately if that's the case.

• All you have to do is to click the name Zexa and you will see it is active.

Unlike you I don't feel the need to report people for the slightest thing.

Personally I don't think having multiple log ins on a forum is a bannable offense per se.

The issue that needs addressing is why one feels the need to do this.

• Oh Tane !
    I've no desire/need to 'click the name Zexa'. I don't play it. I don't care whether it's still active. I think I left it on vacation months ago but I can't recall to be honest.
    If you're not going to do anything about something then why mention it in the first place! You really do puzzle me at times but I suspect there is a valid reason why you do these things and hence I forgive you :).
    By the way, I play another computer game and I have 15 characters, all with different names, as has everyone else (it's the game). Nobody knows whether they're the same person or not and nobody cares. We all have lives outside the game.
    You might wonder why one (or at least why I) might feel the need to change character names on servers etc. The Tentlan Team don't care as long as it's one account per server and no simultaneous accounts on here. I suspect the majority of other players don't care either. To be honest I think it's more concerning that someone does care - it's a game ! Having said that, I did comment (in an earlier post on here) as to one of the reasons for the change, which was for the purposes of research - you might have missed or forgotten that post too ;)
    Personally, I'd rather address something serious in the real world, like a cure for cancer or third world poverty but each to their own.

• Zexa Beginner Member since Jun 30th 2015
    >>>>>>Last Activity Oct 10th 2015<<<<<

Foxy Beginner Member since >>>>>>>Oct 6th 2015<<<<<<
    Last Activity 3 hours ago

hmmm looks like "two simultaneous accounts" to me.... blatant violation of the multi-accounting rule.

"I think I left it on vacation months ago....." really months ago????? last active on Oct 10th..... is months ago????

• Lol Lone Wolf, you're confusing the Zexa account on Mayapan, to which my comment about leaving on vacation refers (obviously one can't leave a Forum account on vacation!) with the old Zexa account on this Forum . Irrespective of whether I have accessed Zexa on the Mayapan server (which I have not for some time as already stated), it is not against the rules to have more than one active account, as long as they are not on the same server. The activity from October 10th refers to the old Zexa account on this Forum, it was an accidental login caused by mistakenly entering the Zexa email address instead of the Foxy one, You will see that there are no recent comments on this Forum under Zexa. The Tentlan Team are fully aware of this but thanks for your diligence and please feel free to report this and anything else concerning my alleged rule breaking to the Tentlan Team on support@lionmoon.com. Cheers and have a good day :)

Edited once, last by Foxy ().

• Actually Foxy if you read the Board rules that apply to the Forums: "Registering multiple accounts (multi-accounts) on the board by the same user is not permitted. Violation of this rule will result in a permanent ban of such accounts. If you want to delete or make changes in your account, contact the support team/board administrator." You are in fact guilty of multi-accounting by your own admission you are Zexa as well as Foxy. Quit trying to make light of the situation and playing word games.

• Lol Lone Wolf - you need to catch up. The Tentlan Team are aware of this and have posted on here that it is not an issue. By all means keep this up, post whatever you want on here, say whatever you want in chat, report me as many times as you wish to the Tentlan Team. It makes no difference to me whatsoever. I will no longer be wasting my time commenting again on any of your (or anyone else's for that matter) accusations, offensive remarks or cyber bullying. I will forgive you, however. It's a massive goodbye to you and any other cyber bullies from me.

• lmao pointing out blatant violations of the rules is now "accusations, offensive remarks or cyber bullying"? What accusation have I made? By your own admission you have multiple Forum accounts which is a bannable offense per Board Rules. What offensive remarks have I made? How have I bullied anyone? Reporting someone for using a feature of the game that is allowed by the game and coded into the game because you don't like it is bullying at the very least though, some games would construe it as harassment, just fyi.

If you read above comments you are the one that brought yourself into the conversation. Tane and I never once mentioned a name. You have admitted in a number of threads that you have multiple accounts and you claim the devs know about it. However if you go back and look at the post you claim is your notification to the devs, you never actually said you have multiple accounts you said you used different names, huge difference.

• TaneMahuta, you already brought up this question before, and it was replied by M0H0 here.
    There are players in the game who create one account and play it, then they register a second account by mistake, believing they logged in to their original account. We do not ban players just on the sheer fact of having registered 2 accounts; if they use them simultaneously or not is what matters. The same goes for the accounts on the forum.