• Why is there a truce so i can not atk another player that has been forced on me this is not on to tell the truth its just as bad as changing the event after it had allready started in this case we should get some comp as most of the res needed to play this game comes from other players as you just cant get euf out of farms an 5 BARBS a day so 72 hours (3 days) is just not on

• We notified of the truce to all players here: Christmas truce

I can understand it may be inconvenient for some players but a lot of people go on vacation during the holidays, so we thought it would help to avoid christmas massacres and hopefully keep everyone motivated to start the new year in Tentlan. It's not a lot what is left though, just 24 hours on new year.

• Not enough res or troops? Barbs not coughing up enough? LOL That's silly. You just need to be organized.

...btw my wife thinks the truce idea is just peachy and she said to be sure to say THANKS to you devs. I spend way too much time on this game as it is.

• Vappster speaks the truth! He is absolutely obsessed with me... here is a letter I got out of the blue yesterday to prove it! :p

Just between you and me
    Vappster Sinistar (02:24, about 18 hours ago)

Next time I'll let the tribe eat you alive in your main during the 2.5 it will take you to get back. I was peaceful this time because I had beaten you so effortlessly. The army you profess is useless unless you know how to use it, which you clearly don't. Beware of my tribe. They want blood.

I am better than you at this. 100 turq a day will not save you. Builds where you are wiped out will take you weeks to heal...an xp lock if you will, against an army of us dedicated to crushing the likes of you.

• LOL everyone knows that it's you that's obsessed with me, and your above post just proved it. It's really fun owning you in this game so effortlessly, little man. How'd your 2am sneak attack go that resulted in that post to you...shall I post the results of your failure? :D

• Sinistar vs Vappster

30/12/2015 10:19 (a day ago) in: [540:385] Axolotl..

Vappster wasn't able to contend with his enemy
    Troops Sinistar
    [Arms] Armada
    +3%
    Holcan Lancer (140,000 / 140,000)
    Holcan Bowman (404 / 404)
    Atlatl Hunter (28,000 / 28,000)
    Amazon Warrior (30 / 30)
    Eagle Warrior (1,300 / 1,300)
    Jaguar Warrior (400 / 400)
    Total: 170,134 units

vs
    Vappster
    [Mayans] The mayans
    Wall (24)
    Total: 0 units
    Casualties: 0 units

LOL at 2am he launched this attack without even spying first. I guess he thought he'd catch me by surprise or something. But my comment to him certainly was not out of the blue.

Nice army y'got there, too bad you don't know how to use it LOL

• The army of the attacker Sinistar has pillaged [540:385] Axolotl
    Original cargo: 10,453,286
    Booty: 1,527,881 783,803 406,296

Not too bad for a late night snack, eh? ;)

• Our whole tribe agrees you are a nutjob. I had 30 million on hand and that's all you got? Must've forgotten the poloms and Pochs is my guess.

Like I said, great army, too bad you're clueless on how to really play the game.

• As long as we're tossing insults... I'm not worried about the unthinking majority's ruling on my mental health. How many accounts are you playing on though, Vappster? Sleepinggiant, Vappster, Rich Arelius, too? I've noticed your log out times all to be within 5 minutes.... and it's awfully suspicious that both of those players had seemed to quit before they got on your log in/out pattern.

It'd be great to see the Oracle and Kantepac Feast stick around, as well.

• LOL I challenge you to prove what you just said, or be branded the nutjob you truly are in front of the community. Multiple accounts? More like a community of players who think together and work as a team, something you and your cronies are incapable of.

As an aside. I give the devs full permission to research your specious accusation, just to prove you wrong.

I promise I won't rub your failure in your face too hard :chuckle:

• Wow Sinistar, you believe Vappster and I are the same person ... LOL not even close, different areas of the world even .... clueless

and quit???? you really dont know, I havent missed 1 day in 5 months, infact, I dont miss many hours a day, so get your facts straight before you throw accusations at me of being an alt account

• I agree and in some games, players who throw false accusations around to try to get people banned often end up being banned themselves for their actions.

Something for the devs to consider.