Some Ajax refresh issue this morning

• Dear Team,

I have some strange behaviour from this morning with quests, messages and status of some building not refreshing automatically after a mission or an upgrade.
    My config is Safari 9 on MacOS X 10.11

I need to scroll or refresh to make them appears.

Kind Regards.
    Crio.

• On our side all servers are fully responsive at the time of this writing. Perhaps your browser is lagging on you? Did you try to close the tab and open it again? Or maybe restart Safari entirely? If that doesn't fix it, try disabling extensions or plugins if you installed some recently; some badly coded extensions are known to cause issues with Tentlan. Let me know if that helps.

• Well, i doubt it's a plugin as all was responding properly the day before and i didn't install anything but maybe i have some hidden connection/cache invalidation issue on my side. I cleared the cache... restarted the computer and it looks really better even if some issues remain. I will test with Chrome later today and come back to you.

Also sometimes there is some color inversion on some items on the screen (who disappear after a mouseover) Maybe it's linked to the same issue maybe not.

Kind Regards,
    Crio.

Images

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 13.24.27.png