Server merge

• The recent (4 hrs ago) post on the server merge said to ask questions, but there is no ability to reply to the thread.

I play on 3 of the named servers, and I'm a bit annoyed, though I can understand the rationale behind it. My question is: what happens to the turquoise on the accounts that have to be dropped?

I feel this is very short notice as well. I would not have spent so much time building if had expected this.

• We understand that it has drawbacks and it won't please everyone, but we think it's best to bring back to life some of the lesser active servers on the long run. You can at least opt to continue on the strongest account of the three after the merge.

what happens to the turquoise on the accounts that have to be dropped?

All of the remainder turquoise in all accounts will be transferred to the strongest account automatically, as long as you share the same email address on all accounts (if you don't, you can still contact us via support after the merge to manually consolidate your turquoises). So in other words, if you have for example 1500 turquoises on Calakmul and 400 on Copan, after the merge the account with the highest score will automatically have 1900 turquoise stones.

• so if I make sure my accounts (i'm pretty sure I used different email addresses) have the same e mail address all the turq will go to my main account ? I hope this makes sense.

That's correct ;)

Will the amber stones also transfer?

Yes they will. Same mechanism as with turquoises, the account with the highest score gets the amber stones from all others.

I was wondering what appens to the troops ... They will be transferred to the strongest account too ?

They won't, like Amazon suggests. Doing so would put players that played on one server only at disadvantage, so buildings, researches, units etc will not transfer (instead your stats on your strongest account will be used). We make an exception for turquoises and amber stones only.