request for merge

• any chance the dutch mayapan server could be merged with another map, more and more people are quiting, and starts to be real boring to play. preferably with a server that started around the same time, otherwise even more people will quit i'm afraid

• there is nothing broken, but not everyones taste of playin is the same, some things could be changed i do agree there, like maybe pull up that 10% rule of attack, but on small servers that will make the number of people u can atttack even lower... i think there are about 100-150 players on our server now, ad that is just to little

• Well I have just became number one in my server and in my opinion this game is broken in many ways. Its most clear when you look top 100 in any server. Also look at people that arent confident that new players are going to emerge and rise in high scores.. What does that tell you..

Personally I think we need more balanced game that could really justify merges. Not merges that justify problems in game balance. I will give you examples of this later.. but think about it..

• Here is the situation in my server. Players under top 7 dont have enough points to even have army that I have in my account. Number 2 in this picture has 0 points in units. Unless 15k or so arent in recovery. How do I know.. well because I killed those troops he had. Before that he had about 1.1 million points. And now he is quitting. On this list there is at least 3 players that have future as gray account and 1 that already is.

Also me.. Well I have the power to clear everyone of these player from their armys.. Because only thing stopping me.. well is me. Im only one with fire festival. Im only one that has villages far away from each other. Also I have 4-8 level difference in spy tech.. to every one here.

Now why is this broken? Well..

Nature of this game is race.. All the players are racing towards certain things. Spy tech, jaguars, fire festivals Ek Chuah, level 7 barbarians.. faster you are better you are and bigger you become.. And bigger is better in this game. Still in the end.. its a race.. and so if you arent racing for the right things.. you will fall down. on your face and say adios... Because of that nature of this game.. learning curve is brutal, quit rate is huge and point difference between top 1 and 10 can be huge.

Also we have large problem with the fact smaller players dont have tools to fight against larger ones. Spying favors too much large players.. I can literally see everything my opponents are doing just by sending spys out.. No use to hide troops in Tambo. On top of that. Game is fast and there is not much difference where you are in map.. Its hard for any alliance to create their base area..

In the end this game revolves just way too much on bonuses, unit types, festivals.. That what it lacks is balance. Game needs to give small players tools to compete with big guys. IF 10million account and 1 million account could have fair change to clash.. then this game is balanced.. But that is not the case..

Focusing on newb protection wont solve anything.

.. Edit.. man this is barely readable..Maybe I must edit my thoughts.. later.. Dont want to make you wait too long.

In short I would like to have more depth in fight mechanics and in social aspects of this game before merging servers.. Maybe then we wont scare away good players that just warent ready for possibly un-even fight.

• Swedens Mayapán is also dead, we strongly recomend that this server get merged to another one. Suggestion is to merge all the nordic servers, and you can bring dutch and germans too, if this isnt enough maybee all europe could be one server. Or a world server, ppl are quiting just because its boring and to little people playing. So more marketing could be nice too. ;) , I will not spend another cent on the game as it is right now.

• any chance the dutch mayapan server could be merged with another map, more and more people are quiting, and starts to be real boring to play. preferably with a server that started around the same time, otherwise even more people will quit i'm afraid

I would like to see statistics of people entering and leaving the game. I also have the impression that new gamers are quitting too soon. Merging is not the solution. The game should be made more attractive, so that people stay interested.

• think changing the 10% rule on people u can atttack would do the smaller players a huge favour already, further i don't hink this game is so unbalanced, not ur fault ur a way more tactical player then other, if i c from where i come in the leaderboard, and where i am now... to much farmville players trying to play this game, and not enough people with tactical game experience that wanna keep putting time in here, as it do is a bith boring and little control over ur troops. this game really isn't that hard after all, but as said before, to much people trying to play farmville and then get frustrated hen they get atttacked, and quit.
    and for me they can merge us with the nordic servers yesterday!! the more players on a server the more targets u get to choose from, like that spreading attacks a lot more, aka not the some ones u hit over and over to find some extra resource

• Sure Im tactical player and hard to be hit.. I could think 100 ways to cripple, annoy and ultimately destroy my opponents.. I have needed experience and stamina to handle 100 incoming attacks and play for 1-2 years in war. All that is no new thing in online games for me. For me war is fun.. getting spyed is invite for my troops.. and not everyone thinks the way I do when it comes enjoying war games..

Still result you see.. is result of unbalanced mechanics. Deeper you go with how troops work, how spying works, how attacking works, bonuses.. man it justs screams broken..

For instance.. What if you have level 25 spy tech.. its easy to get.. Sure but now someone has level 26.. Well whoopsie.. Its mainly luck if you can get a report from that player. So now what. Did you just spend all that coco for nothing.. well no.. and yes. But one fact is certain.. Your spy defence.. is garbage after that.. so that means you are running blind until you can get 3 whole levels over that person. Overall I think Mopas had decent suggestion on spying.

Spying tech as it is right now.. is just too valuable.. at the same time as it is.. way too overpowered for players more established in server.. Hence it makes overly hard for younger players to achieve necessary levels on it.

Troops are just bigger, more, better.. Haul bonuses for victory.. this requires no freaking strategy. Once you understand it.. its just race for larger army.. And the ones who are going to get it.. are the ones with most players in alliance. In order to bring some strategy in fighting.. we need more roles and gifting troops needs to stop. Atleast for then its more meaningful to have "alliance vs alliance fights."

Map is too small and troops too fast.. If we want new players to be succesfull then they need some breathing room. New players should not be treated as amazon factories for big bad top 3..

EDIT: In order to strategy game not to be broken.. THERE HAS TO BE. More than one or two ways to play the game.. If game is only for farms and farmers.. then sorry. Game is broken. And it will never welcome solid community with large numbers of players.. Just bored survivors..

• don't really understand ur point, i just hope for new players to apppear and grow, and curious for that example

Hard for new players grow to the point where they arent farms/insects. Its much easyer to quit that try to grow be bullied once youre are big enough to produce a lot. For new players game isint hard. its just stupid and tedious. Barbarian villages are actually one of the worst features since it just one way to keep small player down.

• how hard can it be to send ur troops away when ur not playing, like said it a tacical game, both in attack and defence... spying sure is a strong thing in this game, but even with a lower level spionage u can get and idea of what is on a higher leveled spionage base.
    and let us hope our servers will merge then pinky, gonna be an interesting fight ;)

• how hard can it be to send ur troops away when ur not playing, like said it a tacical game, both in attack and defence... spying sure is a strong thing in this game, but even with a lower level spionage u can get and idea of what is on a higher leveled spionage base.
    and let us hope our servers will merge then pinky, gonna be an interesting fight ;)

it's not so hard to play the game but it's hard for certain people to play fair instead of herrassing some clans. if players take more farms of more clans it will be easier to grow. i say kick those people of the server and the game will get interesting again

• it's not so hard to play the game but it's hard for certain people to play fair instead of herrassing some clans. if players take more farms of more clans it will be easier to grow. i say kick those people of the server and the game will get interesting again

It would be interesting here to define "fairness" in terms of logical rules that could be coded by the game developers.

• i like the things pinkii wrote its true it totally is. but isnt this the fact in real life aswell?

what i type below this is not to flame you or blame you or insult you pinkii its a mirror, the way i look to it my vision
    in every game theire is someone the strongest player
    and if you wanna have competition than you have to make competion to give others a way to restore themselfs

is it fair to blame the game creators that you have a bigg army, you have builded it yourself and you have destoryed their armies, that made others quit, and that made that you have no competition anymore. and why would they invest money and resources in building an army if you visit them on a regular base?

for example we have china and the vs and Russia that dominate the world peace

if america wants to dominate the world the only thing they have to do is to land somewhere and attack
    the same is for china or Russia who is able to stop them if they want?

so i turn the mirror to you pinkii, youre like the vs or china or Russia you are able to defeat all the players on youre server. so isnt it time to get to the next lvl?

become a peacekeeper, use youre power and domination to keep the world peace, like a navo/nato or eu?

to keep the game fun for everyone, and as soon as the others have rebuilded theire armies fight fair battles with them.

you now know how you can buy a world domination, try to do it with no money.

youre server isnt dead, youre server is on life support, if you give others the change to come back in the game rebuilding theire armies, and use youre armies to keep away bullies that destory other armies/people than the server will come alive again.

if the server comes alive again, you have it in youre own hands. if you continue the way you play now than it will never come alive again. hard words but its a fact.

its also for all the other world dominators, you cant blame the game creators for situations like this. it happens in all the mmo's
    world dominators have the duty to controll themselfs

this game is about building up an army, fighting a way to succes, and know when you have to stop fighting to give everyone air to rebuild and restore in that way you keep the game fun for everyone.

the only thing the game creators can do is a server merge once in a while and delete all the players units to keep the game more balanced. but nobody wants that i think, i personally think that when a server merge is comming than the units should not be merged.

• I see no reason why units should not be merged.. They are very important part of everyones account. Some have mainly build army only so they can build buildings later.

About the peacekeaper role.. Well sure community can always try to fix what ever is broken. For me I dont think newbie protection is that broken that it needs to be fixed. Newbie protection is actually pretty fair. Since there is no way to demolish buildings and so on... Problems I see are not about having big, tech, big army and large bonuses from festival/buildings.. Problem is that once you have those and others dont.. awhile they arent that far away from your level.. you are way too unbeatable.

Its not about me having too many units that I had build and sweat for.. Its not about that others have too few.. Its about units that dont have enough roles so others could find other ways to defeat me than just by building more troops than I have.. What I dont like is that by looking at high score.. you ca see.. who is enjoying the game and who is not.