• Cant find earlier post about it so i will ask tentlan team to write about it fully what part of move is legal and what is legal becouse some people have problem with understand it.Will be also nice to add it every langueages on every game forum.Becouse alot people think that regular sending troops and resurces without getting it back isnt a push.

• yep, like in our server all the lower tier players in one tribe are sending all their troops and resources to the top player and she's not sending anything back, just using everything to boost her score. Doesn't seem very fair

• yep, like in our server all the lower tier players in one tribe are sending all their troops and resources to the top player and she's not sending anything back, just using everything to boost her score. Doesn't seem very fair

Ok, that is pushing and it is indeed illegal, please report to us the details of the player to support@lionmoon.com and we'll take a look and sanction if it turns out to be true.

• Ok, that is pushing and it is indeed illegal, please report to us the details of the player to support@lionmoon.com and we'll take a look and sanction if it turns out to be true.

Please M0H0 the player being acussed here is doing nothing and is most certainly not pushing it may well be that the accuser is acting as the thief shouting "hold the thief"

I am not accusing anybody but only attest that to the fact that the player in question is being falsly accused.

I really wonder why some people tend to speak with a forked tongue this is not how the game should be played. I must also add thar Vappster is notoriously badmouthing people in the global chat and is using obscene language that certainly inappropriate a chatting environment open to all ages.

• Report sent M0H0. I never mentioned any names, nor will I, so there would be no way for the player above me to know who I am talking about. But you do your investigation and see what you come up with.

• Report sent M0H0. I never mentioned any names, nor will I, so there would be no way for the player above me to know who I am talking about. But you do your investigation and see what you come up with.

Of course I know who you are fasly accusing, you even gave the name away in the global chat, that is the reason I replied here for the one you are trying accuse is an sincere, honest and excellent player in this game. BTW Thanks for now confirming that you haveindeed sent your manipulative construction. Please M0H0 contact the wonderful player who is now being acussed. I sincerely hope that the truth will prevail and the accuser be repremened for his ploys. I must add that the accuser is now accusing more people, including myself, in the global chat.

• That makes a change from me being accused !!!! Vappster has a new toy.

Yes he does and I for one will defend that person. So you were a target for him as well. That obviously shows it to be a tactic of his. It is important that M0H0 is aware of this for like I said this Vappster should be reprimanded for his behavior as I am certain that this kind of malice and maniplution is not within the rules the game. I know he will be after me for speaking out in defence of a very nice and descent player, in fact he announced that in GC, and given that I am a rather new player I can count on a pretyy hard time to come. This however shouldn't be a reason for me to shy away from speaking truth in fact much to the contrary.

• We'll review the case, but just to be clear, we don't act on accusations, only if we find hard evidence we apply sanctions.

Thanks M0H0 than there will be nothing to worry about as I know that the person against whom Vappster made the accusations is honest. I wouldn't mount a defence if I would think otherwise especially as Vappster already anounced to make me suffer for it.

One question from my side if your investigation would, I know it will, proof that the accusations were false and unfounded and given that Vappster, as can be extracted from Mandragora's statement here, it shows that he does this kind of things more often will this than be reviewed as well. I can hardly believe that making false and manipulative accusations false within the rules of th game.