• Welcome to the mighty tribe of Vedanta Union. Ruled by the grace and honour of loyal members. War is not always the only way to conquer and expand. This tribe is not only protecting and supporting its own, we also have a highly form of democracy in the ways of warfare and other problemsolved areas. Everybody will have part and a vote for all strategies that may be executed in this tribe. There is only one rule for the tribe members, NEVER make enemies for fun or become a bully. This empire fights together and for a higher purpose. And if this rule is not followed.. it will be seen as treason towards the tribe and the member will be excluded and become our enemy.(Attack on Inactive and Barbarian cities is allowed of course)

We are a NON aggressiv tribe (except in defence)
    Yeah, we all smell this BS from a mile away! This bunch of clowns skulks around claiming to be non aggressive, yet ALWAYS attacks people. Why not show a little integrity and say it like it is... We think we are the S*%/ and will attack when we like, and claim you started it when you retaliate.

• They're really poor players. I have to vouch for what you say. I was part of their "tribe" and was inactive for just three days and they attacked me and took all my troops and res WHILE I WAS STILL A MEMBER then booted me. Why I stopped playing that server. I took out their leader at Calakmul as a response and left him defenseless for my tribe to feed on. They now are farms for us at our server. And guess what? They don't fight back because they're just bullies and babies. :D

Good luck.

• You was an inactive city u was off 7 days before booted, and then you was hit by a fellow member. Every member over 7 days of being inactive is booted, as need active members. However since this you u have now been back and logged on as you are no longer a inactive city which would explain that report of being hit whilst inactive. Grey is prey :P

• Welcome to the mighty tribe of Vedanta Union. Ruled by the grace and honour of loyal members. War is not always the only way to conquer and expand. This tribe is not only protecting and supporting its own, we also have a highly form of democracy in the ways of warfare and other problemsolved areas. Everybody will have part and a vote for all strategies that may be executed in this tribe. There is only one rule for the tribe members, NEVER make enemies for fun or become a bully. This empire fights together and for a higher purpose. And if this rule is not followed.. it will be seen as treason towards the tribe and the member will be excluded and become our enemy.(Attack on Inactive and Barbarian cities is allowed of course)

We are a NON aggressiv tribe (except in defence)
    Yeah, we all smell this BS from a mile away! This bunch of clowns skulks around claiming to be non aggressive, yet ALWAYS attacks people. Why not show a little integrity and say it like it is... We think we are the S*%/ and will attack when we like, and claim you started it when you retaliate.

As you for you sketchy i dont know what tribe you was in, but there was a certain tribe targeted do to there fellow members continually hitting a few of our members so therefore tribe was targeted for 5 hours could be less, and these attacks have now stopped due to tribe folding and a NAP setup with the new alliance. If you are continued to be hit by our members you should have contacted leader and this would have been sorted out, however as far as i know there hasn't been any messages. So i am assuming that maybe you was part of this tribe that was targeted.

• LOL LIAR. I have left 3 tribes because you guys farm them and they couldn't do anything about it. One of them had a nap with veda and all. Your time will come though, just like every alliance that is full of liars :)

• Sketchy like i said you should send your report to Norka and he would have dealt with it, and that member would be told to stop or kicked out, but nothing has been sent, if this is still happening then please send it to me same name in game, and it will be dealt with.

Some member go rogue... and dont read tribe chat, we are trying to encourage more and more to talk.

• I was only off for three days, so I agree with sketchy YOU ARE A LIAR. Makes me smile. Come over to Cal and act like that. I'll teach you a lesson. I was NEVER gray or inactive as you put it and I was cleared while still a member of your tribe. Pants on FIRE!

Very sad to see players like you ruining whats otherwise a fun game to play. Blaming me for your own members attacking me and lying about my status. Bye now :laughing:

• Well its the only reason we get rid of peeps is when they have been offline for 7 days no point keeping an inactive player. I have no personal gain and reason to be a lair Vappster, only fact is peeps are booted out after 7 days of no login. FACT

• if i could screen shot when u was a grey city i would have, but have been lovely to shut your pie hole. :) but i cant cus since this have logged back so your grey city has gone to an active city, of which is moho was saying on here about inactives.

• How old are you and what kind of language is this. Try to write normal and act like you have some manners.

Occusing people of things they do or not do without any proof is wrong and disrespects the others. Try to act as adults who just play a game, and yes, it is just a game.

• Ik denk dat we een heel groot probleem met elkaar hebben ... ik ben niet iemand anders ... ik ben gewoon Erwin uit Nederland en jij bent een heel zielig figuur Sketchy of Nepster of hoe je ook mag heten.