Developing....

• Greetings all......

I do enjoy the new updates of the game.... it really starts to go the right way with the tambo... before it really did not have any purpose at all...

but i still miss that the "sending troops" to eachother should only be possible through the tambos... it would give the game the best way of strategic interface... we see so much "cheating" within the game.... that can be put aside with some sweet talk of the players to the deveplopers.... "it´s my dead uncles profile and so on".... the only way to remove this completely.... is to only be able to use the tambos within the tribe... if bigger armies need to be put together!!!.... this just being able to sent all troops over to another member... and can gain the others 100% heal... is misguiding for the game.... everyone is trying to find the easy way around the rules...

If someone wants to be able to hunt bigger barbs before they can do it them self.... then get tribe to sent army for the tambo and make a joined attack... but split the resources....

• Giving players no reason for havin more accounts on same server.... Tentlan is a brilliant game.... i have been around on other popular games, and i keep returning for Tentlan.... but seeing that players keep twisting the rules is disturbing.... (Plus the deveplopers could earn more on turquise sales if players were not sharing the benefits of the shop)....(exp... three players who sent all their army for one member and then the member goes under protection) if those three players wish to get their army under protection.... they must buy it all three.... Not twist twist....

I say... keep tentlan clean... its a great game....

• "sending troops" to eachother should only be possible through the tambos...

We've been evaluating doing this for some time now, but it's tricky. We can see how it would encourage a more fair game in some instances, but there are also legitimate reasons to gift troops to another player sometimes. It's the kind of thing that is going to piss people off no matter what we do, that's why we've been relatively cautious so far. We are still open to it in any case, so we're happy to hear more opinions on the matter.

• Greetings dear MOHO...

thank you for your reply..

I can easily understand your point of view, but again today i have heard from a member who used Nahuals for scouting that resources and troops are being moved between a member from one tribe to another tribes member... and its hardly for gifts...and also.. then whats the point of being in a tribe...if there is no difference in being in one or not :)) there is very tricky players among the lists now... As i mentioned... players are doing all to bend the rules...

Since i started the lvl of strategic cheating has evolved like crazy... Its so easy for old experienced players to make 10 accounts... and move things around just calling it gifts.. ( I really enjoy the new "anti mole" feature that make it possible to hide online/offline time in tribe members list, so sending spies in tribes for that information is useless.... thats the first step towards an "alt´s free game".... very sweet move from the deveplopers side... :)))

If i wants protection for my troops.... i buy the protection in the shop... and then seeing others doing it on a cheating basis because its legal to transfer troops with no limits... is little frustrating...

Right now its actually allowed to make one account.... havin a deal arranged with a whole tribe... to finance some turquise... and then all member of a tribe can sent all troops there and then protection for 20 members is in house for one´s price.... just because there is no wall against these kinds of moves.... that just my view....

• Keep the tentlan clean.. That is something to build on.

gifting troops is way too easy to abuse. That is my opinion. Its also very easy to use gift troops to go around newbie protection. Maybe simplest way to go around this would be to make gifting troops only possible to downwards. Meaning you cannot send troops to accounts bigger than yours and to send troops to someone that account must be 2x smaller than yours.

• But why is it needed at all to be able to gifts others....

The fact is that we have a tambo building... thats it... we can sent troops to our tribemembers for either defensive or hostile actions through that building.... so why should it be possible to go another way around... and have a door open for cheating... we have a tambo... we dont like cheaters... so dont give them the chance to operate... The people who would get pissed over not being able to sent troops around for healing/ protection benefits and multi accounts for troops recruiting ... IS THE CHEATERS.... they cheat the devs from money they could have earned through the shop.... i mean come on....

We have the tambo... its very simple.... small players who is part of a tribe can be defended that way... and if a newbie wants to take out bigger barbs before they actually can do it on them self.... can make a joined attack with team members through...again... the tambo... all others also had to wait for being able to do big barbs.... and yes it takes time.... so why should small members get a helping hand... then sent troops for the next member....and the next and so on....

But i ask again..... why should it be possible to "gift" another member....??? the only gift troops that should be allowed then.... poloms/pochteca... and then people would not sent so many "gifts" anymore.... why...

• And its very simple.....

Do we want people/players that have each 2-10 accounts on a server... using them as moles in other tribes, hiding troops because of a 10% rule.... multi recruiters who sents gifts (pushing)... and so one....

Or do we want a clean game where all these things is not possible.... its not a question about havin cheating doors open in a game... and then its up to the morale of each player using them or not... the only ones who controls if there is cheating allowed or not is the devs...

And right now its just decorated under a title called "gifts".... come on its to easy... :))))

The fact is ( we have something called a tribe, if you join a tribe... yes it should open up for the benefit of being able to be defended by the union or attack joined as an union through the tambo´s.... that why you join the tribe....!!! ) And if it was just like that.... then all this cheating was not possible...

Could i right now make one account for each tribe there is... and be mole for my main tribe....yes.... can i also use these accounts as hideout for all my troops.... simply sending them over in the tribe we are at war with (because hopefully they dont kill one of their own).. not knowing its me undecover.... yes i can.... because its also allowed to "gift" between members who is not in the same tribe....
    Could i recruit in all teen accounts and sent them all to one if a big attack was needed and just use 100% heal from one account to protect 10 accounts units.... yes i can... BUT I DONT WANT TO... its cheesy.... I HATE CHEATING.... but others dont...

KEEP TENTLAN CLEAN.....

• MOHO i have a spy report for you that clearly shows how its going on.... in this report you will see clearly that the amount of army is not build on its own on a server that is only little over a month old... where can i sent it for you or should i post it here.... and then i hope that this case is being looked at.... and also so you can see why there is need for rules to be changed....

• I view this kind of gaming to be shoplifting. Moles are ok. As long players are doing it with one account. Thats part of social game.

• of course its okay..... exp ( if i went as my player Norka into another tribe..... yes no one can ever change that scenario... that is a part of the game... but not if i made a new account next to my main account Norka and then sent the new one into a tribe as mole and informant....

• greetings MOHO.... thats was what i thought....

i have opened a conversation with you and also one with Gaviotta.... in there is the report for both of you....

Kindly regards Norka