International War Server Tenochtitlan coming on 25/05 Discussion

• That would be an awsome world... i think and i hope...

But i still have a question:

- What's the size of the map?

Best regards

156GTA
    Wherever you are...

Edited once, last by 156gta ().

• Recruiting units grants 3 times more points than usual. Units play a much bigger role in your score!

Gain battle points in battles! Your score will increase according to the amount and type of units your defeat in battle (and these points will be permanent)

Is there going to be anything for alliances or is this going to be more like individual server. Point hunting game?

• Is there going to be anything for alliances or is this going to be more like individual server. Point hunting game?

No tribe specific features at the moment, but thanks for bringing that up, we'll take note. Tribes in this server will be naturally bigger, since individuals will grow faster and the tribe score will continue to be the sum of all of its members, but otherwise nothing additional tribe specific yet. We are open to expand or add features while the server is running, however.

• But if i attack with other member troops (tambo), who will receive points? Or will points be divided?

Points will be distributed automatically according to who contributes how much strength in battle (similar to how looting with tambo members works).

• Will buildings and villages be gone too after 5 months or just battle points? What will happen to alliances? Is there going to be options for destruction? Can players start destroy buildings too?

Everything will be restarted after 5 months, this is a server with a beginning and an end per round. No options for destroying buildings yet, if it's not listed in the original post it's not in there, but we note the feedback.

Please do you have information about the new server in Italian too? thank :)

No new info Pilar, but you'll be able to play in Tenochtitlan in Italian if you wish.

• May I suggest end game for last month. For instance 4 months of free play 1+ month of end game.

• First alliance to collect 100/125 bloodstones and holds them 7 days wins.
    • First alliance to build grand temple to level 50 wins

Also what about hall of Fame. Can I assume it dosent get reset after every round?

• Everything will be restarted after 5 months, this is a server with a beginning and an end per round. No options for destroying buildings yet, if it's not listed in the original post it's not in there, but we note the feedback.

No new info Pilar, but you'll be able to play in Tenochtitlan in Italian if you wish.

And the troops if they die ?? Or the restart will only be scoring, it is not clear.

• Everything will be restarted after 5 months, this is a server with a beginning and an end per round. No options for destroying buildings yet, if it's not listed in the original post it's not in there, but we note the feedback.

I was wondering if I could give the news of the new server with its explanations, even in the Italian forum ;)

• And the troops if they die ?? Or the restart will only be scoring, it is not clear.

Everything will be restarted, including cities, units, etc. This is will be a full reset once the time comes.

I was wondering if I could give the news of the new server with its explanations, even in the Italian forum ;)

It's here now, took a bit more time :) Il server di guerra internazionale Tenochtitlan arriva il 25 maggio!

• M0H0:

Other inquiries,

1.-The size of the map will be bigger ??
    2.- take some measure to avoid the connection errors that have been seen in new and fusion servers?
    3.- What is the limit of simultaneous attacks and spies?
    4.- Can you use any language in chat and forum ?? ... Say yes pleaseeeeeeeeeee ... :saint::D

Thank you, . :thumbup:

• MOHO,

I wanted to know one thing:Will there be a parameter for the language between countries on the chat tribe or general chat ? ?( Because the server will be filled with different languages and to be spoken I see myself not every time to go on google translation to understand what it is said :S .
    thank you :) .

"Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• The size of the map will be bigger ??

No, the size of the map is standard, but we are confident there is enough space for everyone.

take some measure to avoid the connection errors that have been seen in new and fusion servers?

We had a rough beginning yesterday as the server experienced some unexpected load, but things are looking better now, we expect the server will run smoothly from here on.

What is the limit of simultaneous attacks and spies?

10, same as standard servers, this remains unchanged for now. We are open to adjusting it if it becomes a problem as Tenochtitlan develops.

Can you use any language in chat and forum ?? ... Say yes pleaseeeeeeeeeee ...

Yes, all languages are allowed, since this is an international world there are no restrictions (but I would ask that languages don't be mixed in the same topics in the forum, i.e., don't reply for example in Spanish if the original thread was asking a question in English).

Will there be a parameter for the language between countries on the chat tribe or general chat ?

We plan to do this a bit later. Initially no, as you can probably see, all languages are currently mixed in-game, but we know that this isn't ideal.

• OK thank you for your answer

"Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON