War Server.....Issues.......

• I would like to suggest on behalf of all but 5 members of the war server that you make it so players can only be attack 5 times per day (or less) on one particular person as I know more that 10 members that have left the server due to receiving 10 plus attacks at once every time they collect resources. The main tribe is so far ahead there is no way to beat them or even keep up with them... If nothing is done I will defiantly leave this server... it was a really amazing idea at first but every time me and many others have even 1 resource not stored in the cave we are bombarded by attacks. And its the same 5 members dominating the server. I hate how they do it just to take down the wall because they get points... this don't help as I cannot get a watchtower in my cities due to the fact my wall is destroyed all the time... :(

• It kind of defeats the point of a war server if we limit the amount of attacks per day, doesn't it? I mean, I get what you are saying, it sucks when you are on the receiving end, but it's always going to be a risk on an aggressive server like this one. It's tricky, but we are happy to hear more opinions on the subject.