Peace Server Edzna

• Now this is interesting.

• 100% survival rate, all units defeated in battle will survive and be sent to the Itzamna Temple in all cases (as opposed to the usual 8-15% survival rate)
    • Troop transfer (gifting) is disabled for all (expect between your own cities), collaborative attacks or defense can still be arranged via Tambo as usual.

Awhile I understand peace server having 100% survival rate and I see it most positive that you are testing this. I would hope that if something like this is added to normal servers. Its more like 65% or 35%. Sizable rise would still make it easier to recover from attacks. For many its the end when months of army building ends having only 10% what you originally had and you have to pay /heal to get them.

Gifting troops.. Now there you have listened community well.. Much praises from me :love:

• Buildings and researches will grant twice the usual amount of points

This should make high score much more interesting to follow.

Overal I see lot of positive things here :love: Thanks.. I consider joining just to be able give feed back

• sounds great to me, even if i don't feel like starting all over again, this server holds all feedback i have ever given about the game, so i should defenitely test it, tumbs up guys!!!
    i do agree with pinkii that 100% survival might be a bith to much, but we gonna play and c!!

• Now i cant wait.... its going to be so nice a server.... and people will not lose morale now when all their troops can be healed again.... i actually thinks this is going to be the biggest and longlasting server of all..... now i just hope to see many many many tribes instead of only always 5-6 big tribes..... i wish for a grand tentlan world....

• Many people on the other servers forget that it is a war game AND a building game...so nice to finally be able to experience the building side and the war bullies will not be able to flourish here

Are you sure???? We can attack, troops die, resources will be plundered... LOL

156GTA
    Wherever you are...

• We can attack, troops die, resources will be plundered...

Ah, but what this is doing is evening out the building and war sides and maybe even tilting it in favor of building a little bit. In the normal servers, not even the war one, just the normal ones, you can barely even concentrate on building for all the constant attacks from people 5x+ your score who decide that you're a farm and not a player. I think the 2 most important things here are the 100% troop survival and the 2x cap (which I think should have been the cap in the first place). This will ensure that a single attack doesn't set someone back a day or more of progress.

• Ah, but what this is doing is evening out the building and war sides and maybe even tilting it in favor of building a little bit.

Well no. Sure this changes a lot of things, but game is still the same. If anything heavy builders will take biggest hits here. Calling this peace server isint really true. People who want to fight will always find a way.

• If anything heavy builders will take biggest hits here.

How so? They get a score boost because building counts twice as much, and they can't get looted by people who are far more powerful nor knocked too far down the scoreboard just by a difference in troops.

Calling this peace server isint really true.

Well I would agree there, I call this "what the game should've been in the first place."

People who want to fight will always find a way.

Never said otherwise. At the same time, you really think the warlike bully types won't find it even a little bit harder to make large jumps in progress by farming the little guys?

• Builders point boost for buildings works against them. These people do not build troops 24/7 like warriors do. This means builders grow much faster as warrior minded people. Meaning they become larger and warrior who farms them is most likely smaller player. On top of that when you lose units. YOU dont lose points like in normal server. Since awhile they are in hospital. They still count in high score.

Also building troops in Itzamna Temple is actually slow and expensive too. There is no instant healing there. So in 12h you wont recover from hits you take.

Last but not least. This is high activity server. Its speed server. If you arent online enough. You will fall behind and someone will feed on you and attacks come in fast. Much faster than normal.

• Recovering your troops in the Itzamna temple is still faster and cheaper than having to recruit them all over again. And iirc points for building is at least partially if not entirely based on the amount of resources SPENT...so having to rebuild your wall from an attack would actually give you a small boost. And in the case that Itzamna troops still count to score, why then, being attacked doesn't harm your score at all!

Aside from effects or lack thereof on score, the fact is that building is faster as well as fighting, and now I may actually be able to build more than 1 thing in a row without stopping to dodge troops from someone almost 10x my score.

Speed server doesn't inherently make it more war or building friendly. Rewarding level of activity not only is ok, but should be done. Dedication to the game should be what matters. Rewarding only brute force and willingness to bully the little guy should not be rewarded, and it seems this ruleset cuts down on the rewards for bullies.

• Speed server doesn't inherently make it more war or building friendly. Rewarding level of activity not only is ok, but should be done. Dedication to the game should be what matters. Rewarding only brute force and willingness to bully the little guy should not be rewarded, and it seems this ruleset cuts down on the rewards for bullies.

And when they bully bigger dude its ok. Besides attacking and farming isint bullying in my books. I have been in recieving end.

• And when they bully bigger dude its ok. Besides attacking and farming isint bullying in my books. I have been in recieving end.

Well, when it's excessive enough it can drive many of the newer players off. Yet people, instead of "picking on someone their own size" so to speak, insist on continuing to pick exceedingly unfair fights which actively discourage the new, little guys, and ultimately comes at the expense of the playerbase, therefore harming the game. But I guess they like their power trips too much to see or care. Can't make em stop, but making it harder is absolutely ok in my book. And yes I know there's a rule against hindrance of gameplay but there's a lot of gray there and I see a lot of people get away with it.