newbie question about stamina and corn shortage

• i just wanna know, what exactly means stamina - 100% due to corn shortage ... does that mean i kill all the units like my 10 lancers can kill 1000000 lancers ? is there any way to calculate a battle if u see that the other player is inactive for 2 weeks ? so its stamina should be 100%- since he is gray for 2 weeks and has a lot of corn usage

ty

• does that mean i kill all the units like my 10 lancers can kill 1000000 lancers ?

That's correct. -100% stamina means the slightest touch will defeat them, so you can literally send 1 Holcan Lancer to take down 100 Ek Chuahs if they are under -100% stamina (albeit if there is a wall, your units will have to take down the wall first). They will also inflict 0 damage under this state, so anything you send will guaranteed wipe the other army.

So you don't need to calculate the outcome if you know the enemy is at -100% stamina, as long as your units can take down the wall you have no risk.

If you want to know how much stamina is left in an inactive player, you can simply attack with one spy and see what happens in the report. It's not shown when you spy (currently), but a dummy battle will do the trick.