Barbarian City hits

• Would it be possible to change the amount of times you can hit a Barbarian city from 5 total, to per city? The bigger you are, city wise, the more res you need, and the more Crystal/amber you need. Will give incentive for players to grow bigger and stronger.

1=5
    2=10 and so on. but only 5 from each city, not a grand total from one city...kinda like how you can have different seasons in different cities.

• Hope not. That would be insane amount of daily routine work. Collecting res without turquoise is already insane when you have +10 towns. One of the reasons why I quit in my old main server. Even when I did have top 1 account. Its just too.. boring and taxing.

• Hope not. That would be insane amount of daily routine work. Collecting res without turquoise is already insane when you have +10 towns. One of the reasons why I quit in my old main server. Even when I did have top 1 account. Its just too.. boring and taxing.

absolutely agree, it's very boring

+ you managed to make quite some people quit there ;)

• The idea is hopeless, the stronger player automatically gained a huge advantage over the weaker players, as

Collecting res without turquoise is already insane when you have +10 towns

So stronger would become even stronger, if you used all attacks on barbarians then you can always buy another ;]