Message for tentlan team - Attack after city movement strategy

• Dear Tentlan team,

game shop allows paying for city movement that is nice option for player and even surely Lionmoon company has the best income right from thic order, but it leads to unbalancing the game. I would like to share with you this strategy.
    Player can move whenever and immediately his city for offensive purposes that his city is located directly next to his target, to which is consequently sent attack with army of whole tribe. The targated player has just 5 seconds for reaction. It is impossible to react even the player is online.
    In consequent whoever can lose whole 1 year recruited army in only 5 seconds. In that case does make sense for us to continue in game?

Whole czech team has already left izapa server from this reason and we can see these practices are applied also on Labna server by tribe which started with more than twice points after server merge.

I have idea how to fix it by one easy implemented rule into game:
    When city is moved, first attack can be sent after 24 hours from this city.
    Or the city movement will take 24 hours and the final place will be previously known for others.

Otherwise you lost czech nationality in this game in first moment when this unfair practice will be applied anywhere on server again.

Best regards
    Shadow

• We are reviewing this. We've been aware of this practice for some time now and understand the criticism, but we have also noticed that a subset of players consider it an integral part of the game, so we are a bit torn. We'd be happy to hear more opinions on whether it should stay or go.

• Hello, in my opinion, after moving the city you can attack after 24 hours is stupid, this is the only element of surprise in the game, not once I was so attacked as myself and attacked in this way. Blocking the ability to attack 24 hours after moving the town gains only the people escaping the city from the enemy and the attackers are losing in order to be fair it can let those who carry the city lose 50% defense strength for 72 hours,

I know a better way to avoid such attacks than blocking anything. . ."Someone can always attack you"
    Do not keep the army in the city if you go away from the computer, and it is best to keep the army going on the road, returning to the village you release the single unit and continue on the road until the new unit is not ready, and so all the time it is tiring but effective

• t think this possibility of moving and attacking is not attractive. if the cost was resources built for the purpose, and the cost was high enough, then it would have been different. may be a border area around an active city can be made off limits.

• Hello,
    The game must be balanced and enable everyone to play. A player who has a lot of free time does not need paid options. He spends a lot of time in the game and has fun that way. A player who does not have a lot of free time to spend in the game uses the paid options.If a city move is removed or restrictions are introduced, it can deny players who do not have much time to spend in the game.In conclusion, my opinion is that the game needs to be maintained with these options. You will always be dissatisfied.

There is a way to protect your army even when moving a city, just find it!!!

• Personally, I would prefer to keep the facility to move a city and attack immediately afterwards. I have used it against other players and have had it used against me.

As Vichkov says above, there are numerous ways to protect your troops and resources, even from an opponent's city located close to your city.

Even when online, but going afk for the toilet or making food etc, players should safeguard their army and resources the same way they would when going offline.

If a player is at their keyboard when playing the game they will see an attack from any city that has relocated next to theirs. A quick way to defend troops in this situation would be to quickly apply the pacific mode (White Flag) so that all troops are saved. This costs only 15 turquoise and lasts an hour and can be quickly applied by clicking the icon at the right hand side of your screen. In order to be able to make best use of this, players y=should ensure they always have 15 turquoise on hand.

• The best solution will maybe to avoid attack for a short period of time (let's say 5 or 10 minutes no more) not 24h.

Advantage :

If the player is offline, he should take care of his troops and ressources no pity (it's the game isn't it ;) ).
    If he is online he has a short time to move troops before the first attack but only of he is cautious...

This will just take give an opportunity to still do a quick move and attack... but with more balance between those who put turquoises and others.

What do you think.

Kind Regards,
    Chtulum.

• mmm I also don't like this option it should be made so you can not set up so close to another person on the board, as captain b has done it and I ended up having to pay and she still followed me around the board, now is that what you call fair play because I don't

• Hi Gail,

Firstly, although it is good that players provide constructive feedback on aspects of the game, this forum isn't intended to be used as a means to criticise or complain about a particular named player. If you suspect that player has broken game rules the appropriate method to deal with this is by emailing support@lionmoon.com

Secondly, if a player moves their city close to yours, you can use the same facility to move your city away.

Finally, one could argue that placing cities in remote areas to 'hide' (for want of a better word) and thus avoid attacks is a strategic move. Similarly, I would argue that another player moving their city / cities to such remote areas to counteract those who choose to 'hide' is also a strategic move.

Regards,

Captain B

• Hi Gail,

With respect, you could have stated your views without referring to and without complaining about a particular named player. Otherwise, it starts to look like your intentions are more than simply airing your views.

Regards,

Captain B

• Hello,
    The game must be balanced and enable everyone to play. A player who has a lot of free time does not need paid options. He spends a lot of time in the game and has fun that way. A player who does not have a lot of free time to spend in the game uses the paid options.If a city move is removed or restrictions are introduced, it can deny players who do not have much time to spend in the game.In conclusion, my opinion is that the game needs to be maintained with these options. You will always be dissatisfied.

There is a way to protect your army even when moving a city, just find it!!!

You seem to think someone either has money or free time. What if you have neither? I certainly can't be online for long hours, nor can I afford to buy protection. The real issue is balance. And IMHO that boils down to numbers. Someone with 1 million troops can still attack someone with 100k troops and of course will win. It's fine if people want to pay to move their cities around. Just make it so it's a fair fight.
    And as for constantly walking troops and resources, IMHO again that takes all the fun out of the game.
    On one server there was a player literally next door to me who attacked repeatedly. I spent all my time trying to evade her, but if I was not online at the exact instant my troops returned home, I lost them. There was no enjoyment for me on that server.
    I no longer play there.

• Amazon, perfect balance can not be found. The question is that the balance does not always point in one direction.
    Let's not forget that the game has to support somewhere, but whoever gives money wants to get something at a meeting.
    If I can not attack the first 24 hours after moving the city, why use this option at all?

Regards

• but this is a war game :) how many times ?? As much as you need, you are attacked you can always buy protection from attacks :)
    After that, sooner or later your assailant will end up nahual

• This is a protracted situation. But there are solutions for this. You need a second city. Then you can spread the risk. The more cities, the more chances. There are still a lot of resources for this. You can dry up the attacker by giving up the city temporarily. With a clan and the tambo the attacker can be destroyed anyway.

• Personally I think it should always be possible to get close to your enemies and hit them. Problem in my view isint this type of tactics. Its finality of loosing your army that is very unbalanced. It really should not be such a big deal if you have to rebuild your army.

• No one in my tribe can take her out. She has over a million points and all her tribe mates help her. I had 3 cities. I combined all 3 to make it easier to run. I moved from city to city to work on them. She was right next to my main.
    The Tentlan team needs to make some adjustments to stop player 10 times the size of another player from attacking them.
    It's been proven in a different section of the forum that she is a cheat. If Tentlan wants I will name all her former names. But it must come from a Tentlan team member.
    Pinkki it's not a big deal if I could rebuild but I'm never given that chance. It took me over a week to be able to attack level 3 barbs again. And I was wiped out again.
    I'm not moaning or groaning I'm fed up.

• If there is much money in the game, then is often seen. This is then a sponsor. Since you want to restart, take the peace server. There are good protection functions and it runs faster. There you will probably find exactly the game you are looking for. Good luck.