• rules are that pushing is not allowed.

as a strategy, sometimes, it may be necessary to help (push) one or more members of a tribe to achieve advantages in battle.
    if pushing is not allowed, how can such objectives be met?

just wondering, if it is possible for a tribe to notify, the game administrators, and do some pushing - not through duplicate accounts, but through genuine players in the tribe.

• b) Single or occasional transfers of troops/resources between fellow tribe members to help each other, as well as troop transfers for joint actions (joint attacks, defense, etc.) of fellow tribe members, as long as such transfers do not occur regularly and unilaterally for the benefit of the same account, are not considered as pushing.

Here you have an answer to your question

• I have a question for all players when a tribe leader has been involved in a great battle and needs millions of cocoa to cure the losses if the players of the tribe help him in this healing, is that a push or not?

Regards

• Good question, if a leader has to heal only his troops he probably should himself pick up the required amount of cocoa, but if it was a tribe action (and he had 100% treatment) and he wants to heal also allies units, In this case allies should be able to send cocoa and it should not be push, At least one server was not punished for it

I am curious how this is perceived by administrations

• I have a question for all players when a tribe leader has been involved in a great battle and needs millions of cocoa to cure the losses if the players of the tribe help him in this healing, is that a push or not?

Regards

I have no doubts that this is not pushing. It's written in the rules of the game.

§ 5. Pushing

a) ............

b) Single or occasional transfers of troops/resources between fellow tribe members to help each other, as well as troop transfers for joint actions (joint attacks, defense, etc.) of fellow tribe members, as long as such transfers do not occur regularly and unilaterally for the benefit of the same account, are not considered as pushing.

As large as losses, this aid will not last forever, so, i think it's:

Quote from M0H0

a)..........
    b) Single or occasional transfers of troops/resources..........

That's my opinion.

Se não foi hoje amanhã será. Se não for amanhã, um dia hà-de ser. A paciência é uma das maiores virtudes do ser humano,tenha calma, e espere sua vez de vencer… O mundo dá voltas, aqui você cai,logo ali se levanta.
    William Shakespeare

• Sevral, we were punished for this. Here's the whole situation:

1.Leader gathers troops from the tribe to attack another player;

2.Leader conducts the battle and many soldiers have died, but has activated 100% healing and can heal all the troops he has lost to the tribe;

3.Tribe players send cocoa to help heal their troops;

4.After a month and a half, the leader has a forbidden account because of this prohibition, the labor of the tribe has been deleted because during the punishment the army was again at the leader.

5.And last but not least, the ban comes a month and a half after these actions and only a few days before the merger of servers.

In short, colleagues playing this game, always have one in mind because the rules are read differently than the game team

• sevral, i read the part of the rules that defines pushing.

the question is, is pushing (in the sense of helping) by genuine players in a tribe, for strategic reasons, objectionable or not.

i don't mean SINGLE transfer, but a series of transfers with a definite aim.

• In general, in the rules of the game you can find many inaccuracies,

In that case there is an obvious push, Unless it's on an exchange, you give me the unit I give you raw materials

I have no doubts that this is not pushing. It's written in the rules of the game.

And here is the problem because the push is not exactly defined, one gets banned and the other does not

On the server I am currently playing, the player obviously receives troops and raw materials, but every day he sends them back, only to get more of them, the ban will not get because the army is moving

Did he send you cured units? Did he wait until he did everything?

• I'm sorry, but I think your story is poorly counted. There must be something missing.

In my opinion, if a player(s) continues his game, evolving searches, buildings, and recruiting troops, and at the same time sending cocoa to the tribe leader... then no. That's not pushing.

Now if the player(s) just sends cocoa to the tribe leader.... for a month and a half or more.... and does nothing else on his account..... So I'm sorry... it gives all the idea of being an account for pushing.

sevral, i read the part of the rules that defines pushing.

the question is, is pushing (in the sense of helping) by genuine players in a tribe, for strategic reasons, objectionable or not.

As I said earlier, it can give the idea of being pushing, regardless of whether it is for strategic reasons or a definite aim.

Once again.... it's just my opinion

Se não foi hoje amanhã será. Se não for amanhã, um dia hà-de ser. A paciência é uma das maiores virtudes do ser humano,tenha calma, e espere sua vez de vencer… O mundo dá voltas, aqui você cai,logo ali se levanta.
    William Shakespeare

• Conquistad0r,
    the story is exactly the way I wrote it..All the players at that time developed their accounts, built buildings, trained soldiers, studied studies, and just the extra cocoa of the day sent him to heal soldiers.
    The administrator's explanation was, I quote "there were 76 moves to your account and only two of you to other players."

• Conquistad0r,
    the story is exactly the way I wrote it..All the players at that time developed their accounts, built buildings, trained soldiers, studied studies, and just the extra cocoa of the day sent him to heal soldiers.
    The administrator's explanation was, I quote "there were 76 moves to your account and only two of you to other players."

As I wrote earlier

Unless it's on an exchange, you give me the unit I give you raw materials

Did he send you cured units? Did he wait until he did everything?

As if sending back what he cured would not be a one-way transfer

as long as such transfers do not occur regularly and unilaterally for the benefit of the same account

So as for me in this case was evident push

It would be best if someone from the administration spoke up

• I, the administrators, listened to them for two weeks. Just a lot of people were frightened by the tribe's army, and they did everything possible that this army would not be there after the merger.
    I have been playing such games for 25 years, I have even been involved in creating more than five.
    My advice to the team is not to submit to the requests of several people because many games have ended their existence for this reason.

I soon expect my account to be banned. I just do not know what rule this will happen once resources are not received. I treat the troops of the tribe only with their own resources

• Vichkov,

First of all, let me tell you something:

It's not for yelling that you're going to be right.

Second of all:
    I think you're the only one who thinks it's normal in a month and a half, or more, there are 76 moves to your account and only 2 to other players.
    The entire community that is reading this topic, or the one you will read next should share my opinion.
    .......... it gives all the idea of being an account for pushing.

And if evidence were necessary, the administration blocked the account. They have tools to analyze these situations and made the decision they understood.

William Shakespeare

• I did not shout, simply copying your name sess got a bigger font.
    As far as the number of hits is concerned, the tribe has 60 people or one player per march. For you, is not it normal for every tribal player to help restore the army?
    Sending cocoa to treat troops is used by all tribes. I have made many such trips with the help of Nahual.
    And one particular question: Why was the account not banned in June when these hikes are being banned in August, two days before merger servers?
    I have nothing more to say on the subject. Anyone who reads can draw their own conclusions.

• You've got another opinion.

Quote from Sevral

So as for me in this case was evident push

.....Why was the account not banned in June when these hikes are being banned in August.......

A question of mathematics.
    If in August were 76 moves to your account, it's evident that in June the moves were much smaller or non-existent.

That's all.

William Shakespeare

• 76 moves were made in June, and the account was banned in August!

Apparently no one has reported this before to the support

To clarify, yes we do have and review data of player behaviour periodically to prevent cheating, but unfortunately as there are many ocurrences of cheaters it can sometimes happen that we don't catch everyone immediately.

Probably noticed during the routine check support too much traffic on this account

• The fight http://tentlan.gamehelper.net/…15EDE5A278B67E9427938687A
    The cocoa i needed to cure my units https://prnt.sc/fuvkdp
    70% of this army belonged to my tribe.
    The fight was on 12.07.2017 and the merge was on 10.08.2017 (28 days)
    During this 28 days my tribe send me a lot of cocoa but they continued to make army
    2 days befor the merge i was banned with reason pushing, But the true reason was balansing because i was with 73 milion points and the biggest player from the other 4 servers was 34 milion points.
    With this army + jumping with my city i can massacre the entire new formed server and a lot of players will quit the game (probably 75% or more) and losing 75% of the server population means losing a lot of money for lionmoon. I don't want to be disrespectful but this is the pure truth.

Best regards: Worldorder

• ........... I don't want to be disrespectful but this is the pure truth.

That's a very serious accusation and probably unfounded.

William Shakespeare