RE: transferring/gifting troops going away

• I have no issue with this in general, but there is one particular instance when a player should be able to transfer his troops to another or several other players, and that is when he is leaving the game.

Someone has spent time and energy building an army. Why just abandon it to be demolished by raiders?

• We are aware that some players do this, but sending your entire army to another player when leaving is technically pushing, so while we may have turned a blind eye to minor cases of this kind, we don't consider it fair play and don't intend to endorse or support it in the future.

We get that abandoning an army like that when leaving the game is not ideal, but having someone playing with an army of three people for his level is not a great scenario either.

• an army of three people for his level is not a great scenario either.

And what if an army divided into two three parts? Would it be okay?

For example, if one person gets three armies and distributes them, leaving the third part of each of them, and the other parts giving out to other members of the tribe, is it okay?

• And what if an army divided into two three parts? Would it be okay?

For example, if one person gets three armies and distributes them, leaving the third part of each of them, and the other parts giving out to other members of the tribe, is it okay?

Unfortunately no, you are sill pushing units that belonged to another player into a different player, so we would advise against doing that.

• Well then 50% of people on the server will get banned, because they can not give the person who handed them to the army for any other reason, and the loss of troops in the tribe will be equal to the weakening, for me it does not matter I received an army weaker than mine but formed Over 30% of my score,

• We are aware that some players do this, but sending your entire army to another player when leaving is technically pushing, so while we may have turned a blind eye to minor cases of this kind, we don't consider it fair play and don't intend to endorse or support it in the future.

We get that abandoning an army like that when leaving the game is not ideal, but having someone playing with an army of three people for his level is not a great scenario either.

So is everyone to be penalized who has ever been the recipient of such troops in the past? When it is no longer possible to return the troops because the original owner is no longer playing? Or you don't remember who gave you what? If so, you will probably be banning a large proportion of players.

It is one thing to say "this is the rule henceforth" and another to make it retro-active.

• Amazon, I also have this problem, I got the information that you need to write to the support and the units that we do not own will be removed by the support from our account, I do not intend to send troops to which my people sacrificed time and raw materials and they were OWNERS, therefore I do not understand what The law of support prohibits the owner of the army to hand over the army after the end of the game, especially if it is in the tribe, I expect the ban even though I have a army of one player whom I supported as he started and from which I got troops as he finished, people like us is much more I'm looking forward to the development of the situation, the end of the two-year adventure with tentlan, as I understand it, but I do not understand banning after such a time, the law does not work backwards, so from 12.09 should make changes and the current state of things to keep

• I have probably given away as many troops as have been given to me and I feel it all comes out in the wash. However at this moment I have troops I can't return to their previous owners. Some were even from a different server, where, again, I gave out probably as many as I received. And I have never used my troops to take unfair advantage of a weaker player.

I may be banned when this measure goes into effect, but if so I feel it would be an injustice.

• I have the same problem. Some time ago a member of my tribe gave me an army because he finished the game. When he gave me his army, he had more points than me. On the previous servers I played, there were situations of moving the army (to the weaker players) and there was nothing wrong with that. And then it was not push . Now suddenly I find out that this is a push, and the army that is not mine must give back to the owner. How to do it if he does not play? To write to support the removal of this army? And an army over which someone worked for a long time simply disappears? ! I will not do this because I respect the person who made this army. You will not agree to it, even if the price for it will be ban.

• To elaborate on this, because I feel we haven't communicated it well enough: while technically we consider this practice pushing, in practice we are not going to sanction every case ever of a player sending their army to another player. We will concentrate on cases that we believe are abusive. If your account is significantly inflated due to troops from other players, then we are giving you a chance to return them or report it before the rule change enters in effect. Otherwise, if you have been playing normally you probably do not have to worry about sanctions, even if over time players sent you their troops or viceversa.

See also my comment on this thread.