TROOPS TRANSFERT NEW RULE

• are you for or against the troops transfert new rule 59

1. FOR (16) 27%
    2. AGAINST (43) 73%

We suggests to all the players of Tentlan sharing our opinion on this new rule with the designers.
    That you are for or against vote !

• We understand that this change will not be welcome by everyone, but we sincerely believe that this is what is best for Tentlan, and in the long term we think it will be more fun and more fair this way. We hope that you'll give this change a chance and perhaps learn to like it. On our side, we will continue to strive to make the best Tentlan that we can.

I think the decision has already been made and the vote will have no effect

• It does not matter if it will work. The question is basic. The next time an enemy loses an army, he can ask for the tambo to be banned and then all the attacks .....
    Even more worrying is this part with a ban on the accounts if there is a foreign army in you. I have been playing this game for over a year, during which time people have stopped the game and donated their armies. I had stopped playing and I went back to the new server now.
    When I stopped, I gave the army, and when I got back, they gave me the army I had done this year. With this team rule, most likely my account will be suspended. I doubt they will make a full check on how the army I gave her 3 months ago and now they have returned it to me .....

• It was obvious that many players would not like this change. There are pros and cons. Plus there is no push. And minus the fact that you will not be able to help a tribal member when he loses an entire army, for example.
    What does not change the fact that I am behind this change :)

• Yes, when a tribe member loses his army, he has to start the game from the beginning because he can not get help either with an army or with resources (both are forbidden). I'm sure this player will just stop playing. Only very ardent players would agree to continue after such a loss.

• It will take into account the certain size of the army you received, You should write to support what you should do, I did so because I received the army from the player who finished the game

This change will inevitably involve cheating in the game (so think) Military theft, Multi account, Develop one account for example lead
    And is intended to provide a level playing field, Note that when you hand over troops to another player you have all the bonuses: Fire, 100% Healing, Strength and Stamina, Stella, Temazacl, Pyramid of Dwarf, Also include your troops, In tambo it will not be so if you are going to get tribal action, then all players will have to run the bonus, they will have to build the buildings at the right level

Thanks to that the gameplay will lengthen and the servers may not last for 2-3 months or longer

• Sevral, for the first time I disagree with you. My personal opinion is that these innovations will lead to a faster drop in players. There will be players who are fans of farming. And we all know that the game has to support it, I can boldly think that the sale of turquoise will fall.
    I can list at least 20 reasons for this, but I do not see any point since this is not a discussion as to whether or not to introduce the new rules.
    Time will show who was right and who did not.

Regards

BTW: If the team of the game wants to be objective, then each account must be checked from the day of its registration. Only in this way can they be sure which troops they are. And I do not think the account should be banned. It is enough if an army is found, which is another owner's own to be relocated

• Vichkov, In my opinion, turquoise sales will increase, because there will be no way to share bonuses, people who farm others will still do it (by tambo too)

Will the number of players fall ??. . . I also doubt, On each server there is a group of old players and most new players who will not know what was before, so for them nothing lost

After all, this situation also gives more chances for weaker players and smaller tribes, because I rather do not want to believe that someone will raise tambo up to 30-50 level, Costs for level 14 are not small and the costs to the higher levels do not want to think

• Given that we are a tribe and play together ... our army is common! What does it matter who gave what we did when we beat barbarians together? And now we have to fight in the tambo and carry the resource! That's stupid! And not only with an army, we also help with resources. Is not it for the tribe ?????? Or I'm wrong????????????

beliata , белята , trouble

• That is the problem, you attacked the stronger barbarians than you would have been able to attack yourself, you exchanged armies and formed one common, so weaker tribes even gathering, It would have been a problem to attack you, because the whole army was at one person, now if you do not develop enough tambo then you will not have such possibility, so the weaker will also be able to do something

The transmission of raw materials is also a problem because you can always support one person who, for example, raised the spying to a very high level, or something else, in such a way that these people have gained no advantage, now everyone has to take care of their own, and it is fair.

• And why should the administration have to do more work themselves because you have created one army ?? This is your problem, and as you do not know how to divide an army you can always send a query to support

• Listen what I will tell you! 1st this is not our problem ... 2nd ... given that they take drastic measures to block accounts ... you will excuse me but there is no way to get it! It hurts me light how many army should come back to me ... I can and myself ... the question is the following ... when they take such measures and changes ... I have to give something on the other side ... like this LIST example.Your proposal is good, but it is definitely not thought out! I stop talking to you very much :) Easy and successful evening I wish you! :)And if you are not your admin ... and you give ONE ANSWER ... do not be insistent and nasty! :)))))))))))

beliata , белята , trouble