TROOPS TRANSFERT NEW RULE

• I told you to write to the administration what you should do :) you will surely get information, for example, "divide the army to equal" or something like that, maybe the administration will give something with this change. . . I also wish you a nice evening;) Instead of pissing on the upcoming changes, Think what they are causing, I do not know how often you look at the forum, but recently there have been a lot of topics about unfair shipment of troops or raw materials I suppose the support team has received many more e-mails, so they have to do something about it.

Of course, my proposal is to improve, after all, it's just a suggestion, :) If it would interest the topic, I could expand the thread :)

• @beliata if you have a common army for the whole tribe, and are not sure who contributed how much, you should simply find a way to split the army between everyone in the tribe contributing to it. How you distribute it is something that you should discuss with your tribe colleagues, but you could simply opt to split it evenly between everyone.

• Thanks, M0H0, this is a good decision, given that common armies for barbarians have been using us for a year now and hardly anyone remembers with how many soldiers participate.
    I just want to put something in: In a few posts you say that the army should not be more than 20% -30% of the player's points.
    This is not very correct. For information, you can check that out of 34 million, my army was 26 million. For those who farm may be normal what you say ;)

• @beliata if you have a common army for the whole tribe, and are not sure who contributed how much, you should simply find a way to split the army between everyone in the tribe contributing to it. How you distribute it is something that you should discuss with your tribe colleagues, but you could simply opt to split it evenly between everyone.

Well. Then I have another question. As an army of 9 barbarians will be sent into a tambourine, and the resource will take the one to which it is the army. Will a sanction be that we are transferring the resource to the one who was the barbarians?

beliata , белята , trouble

• beliata,
    if you send the resource the army of the participant has stolen, there will be no punishment, but if you systematically send more resources, you will be in violation of the pushing rules.
    Example: Your friend's army in the tambo has seized 1ml of resource, if you send him one million, there will be no problems, but if you send him 2 million, this is already pushing.

Regards

• And the other thing that interests me is what happens to the resource that is more. 90 000 shamans + 90 000 kippokamakok + 9 000 cats bring resources for: Maximum load: 6 804 000. 5 battles of barbarians with a load: 9 556 7 55 limestone; 10 087 680 obsidian and 4 895 850 cocoa! This is only in Astrology 12, and there are people with 14 - 15!

• An option must be made: The gift to be given to the one in which the army is in the tambo. Otherwise there are 2-3 courses for the army to go into the tambo and after 2 battles to return to not lose the resource! And if the person is 2 hours away? These are 4 hours for just 2 battles !!! Are we not at work? Do not we sleep ????????

• And what about the armies that were given to you when someone quit? Will those also be cause for banning?

I like to think what goes around, comes around. When you are small, your tribe may gift you troops. When you are bigger, you in turn gift to smaller members.

I think this new rule will make joining a tribe useless.

• On the topic of raiding barbarians in group: yes it will be legal to use Tambo for this and then redistribute the resources, and yes it will be more work. This is intentional, we want you to play with your troops, not your whole tribe's troops. We have tolerated the practice of tribe armies, but raiding barbarians that would normally be outside of your level is not something that we want to support in the future.

As for troops that you have received as a gift: Like I mentioned in a previous thread this practice is tecnically breaching the rules, but that being said, since a lot of players relied on it, we will not ban indiscriminately for every unit transferred. We would ask you to return the units or contact support only if the armies that have been gifted to you have a significant impact in your score, i.e., if you are significantly ahead in the highscore thanks to gifts.