Troops transfer endings

• I can understand that some players were angry that troops could be transferd, because some players were attacked by players who share troops. But stop troops transfer will also make the strong players invinceble. They don't have to be affreid that players team up to beat very strong players. The players who did the complains were self players who used these methods towards others, but now they are beaten they are the ones who scream like hell to stop troops transfer. Dusty and Dee_Dee were doing it all the time, but since Perwi and RAW did team up and beat them now Dusty and Dee_Dee scream like hell. How can we beat stronger players who are almost untouchable, without sharing troops?

• Hi werewolf,

You ask how to beat stronger players without being able to share troops.

The removal of the ability to transfer troops does not prevent tribe members from pooling their troops as the facility already exists to share troops by tambo.

It could be argued that removal of the facility to directly transfer troops favours the smaller player rather than the larger player.

There are also other means of defeating a larger player, such as the use of feasts, one of which doubles the strength of an army. The current crystal event incorporates the use of nahuals which enables a player to identify another player's activity and see when their army returns home, thus enabling opponents to tambo troops and time an attack at the most effective time.

I would also add that this forum is not intended to be used as a means of complaining about or criticising the game play of a particular named player.

Regards,

Captain B

• The players you mentioned above filed no complaint and you are sorely mistaken. Your tribe are the leaders at troop sharing and gifting and pushing, so you need to look at your own tribe instead of trying to point fingers at other players. Troops can still be shared using tambo's as you are well aware of since you, yourself, have tambo'd your troops in bigger players' tambos (Perwi and Raw since you named them above) to help wipe out smaller players. I have the report with your name on it posted on my tribe board. Please do not come on these forums and complain about troops sharing when you are right in the middle of a tribe that does it on a daily basis. I would bet that if administration went and looked at Perwi and Raw (since you mentioned them above), they couldnt even tell whose troops belong to whom because they share them so much. They probably dont even know whose troops belong to each other at this point. I hope administration does take a look into Perwi and Raw's accounts on Xultun and try to make sense of the mess of troops they transfer back and forth to each other on an hourly basis, however, since they spend so much money on the game, this will probably never happen and that is unfortunate.

• i must say i do not share troops with Dee-Dee of lpc yes we hit targets sometimes at the same time, i use my troops and only my troops in all my battles, i do not transfer them to dee-dee since for one we are in different tribes, and two i don't believe in this pushing thing, i don't make players give me their troops to raise my score or to help attack, my people will split up an enemy by each member of the tribe hitting one of the enemies cities at the same time in a coordinated attack but each of them use their own troops. that is how you take out bigger players with joint cooperation in your tribe, not sharing of troops.