Cosmology use

• I'm not sure if this should be in the questions area or the suggestions area, since it has elements of both.

What good is cosmology research in terms of actual play? It shortens the cooldown between feasts, but since the fire feast and lightening feast can only be performed once every 2 weeks, cooldown is hardly an issue. And the other feasts can only be performed during crystals events, so that is hardly an issue either.

Or is the description misleading? Is it that you can only perform the feasts once every 2 weeks without the research, but more often as you increase the research?

I have never used feasts because of this restriction (what if I use it now and then find out in a couple of hours that I really need it then?) and because they have such a short duration for so many resources.

Perhaps higher research levels could increase either the frequency or the duration (or both!) of the feasts. That would be more useful.

It seems really stupid to have this expensive research that serves no real purpose other than to allow you to recruit ek chuahs and attack certain barbarians.

• since the fire feast and lightening feast can only be performed once every 2 weeks, cooldown is hardly an issue

On the contrary, that 2 week period between the feasts is exactly the "cooldown" time that you can reduce with Cosmology. So to answer you question yes, Cosmology lets you perform feasts more often that once every 2 weeks.