regarding the tambo

• I want to clarify a couple of things about that building:
    First and foremost: Is it able to hold non-tribe allied troops?? If not, I've seen first hand that has happened and is either a cheat or someone taking advantage of the bug.
    Also, how hosting troops affect the protections for weak players? Say player A (30000 points) sends a troop to player B (1000), can a player C (30000 points) attack player's B host city??
    Thank you for your attention

• it looks like this, A belongs to the alpha tribe, A sends troops to player b of the alpha tribe, then A leaves alpha tribe and A enters the beta tribe, the troops of a have b as they were sent while they were of the same tribe. that answers question
    the second, to avoid the bad use of the tambo since before players of million points used tambos of players with 10k points, what towards those tambos impossible to win by the limit of points, the new rule applies that player of troops troops of others, allows players who could attack the saved player can attack him, eye that only applies to the city with tambo that has that strong player, in that case the answer to your question is yes

• it looks like this, A belongs to the alpha tribe, A sends troops to player b of the alpha tribe, then A leaves alpha tribe and A enters the beta tribe, the troops of a have b as they were sent while they were of the same tribe. that answers question

So, basically, its cheating, since it IS taking advantage from a bug and by doing so, breaking a rule.

• i dont see as a bug, becoz an enemy is an enemy, the tambo could protec his trops but remenber is an small player like 20k carry trops from a big player doesnt matter amount, it could be 1 spy or 500 jaguar, the player who send the spy as 2 millons, the weak points is
    1 the small player wont be able to protec from spy of players between 200k and 20 millons, becoz they should have more lvl of spy
    2 that city who has the tambo can be atacked for players between 200k and 20 millons, so bigger player put his trops in risk by doing that, inexperienced small players put in risk bigger players who r in tambo,

u could see as a bug, i dont see a problem, more than nothing is a risk, for the big player remenber even is the small player have alot of trops from a big player, he can only use trops again players who the hosted player can atack i mean b player is 20k points he can only atack player until 200k if the hosted player A is 400k, b can atack only whit his own trops, cannot use A trops, but if th target also has trops in tambo whit a player whit 250k, in that case b can atack whit his trops and a trops, is a litle confusing, practice whit ur tribe, se u are able to atack between yourselves, is the best way to learn

• If its not a bug, then why is it SO complicated to do so? If someone it's not in your tribe, then they shouldn't be able to store troops in your tambo, as simple as that, but the developers didn't notice the BUG that allowed you to leave a tribe with tribe troops still inside of the tambo.

• It is a bug. Tambo'd troops are only suppose to be shared between tribe members only. Report it if you know that people who are not in the same tribe are sharing troops. That is not supposed to be allowed in game. Email support@lionmoon.com. They will investigate the situation.

• It is a bug. Tambo'd troops are only suppose to be shared between tribe members only. Report it if you know that people who are not in the same tribe are sharing troops. That is not supposed to be allowed in game. Email support@lionmoon.com. They will investigate the situation.

i dont agree whit u, maybe u dont like it but isnt a bug, maybe GMs will change it like they did whit tambo

• If its not a bug, then why is it SO complicated to do so? If someone it's not in your tribe, then they shouldn't be able to store troops in your tambo, as simple as that, but the developers didn't notice the BUG that allowed you to leave a tribe with tribe troops still inside of the tambo.

isnt complicated at all, just leave ur ally and acept invitation from other tribe, then after send trops leave the second tribe and join again ur first tribe