We need another 50% amber drop rate weekend!!

• Hello, to find amber you must attack the barbarians, you have 5 days a single amber per day so at least a barbarian a day minimum. Then you will find the location of amber in the wheel of Tzolk'in (/! \ Warning, do not turn the wheel /! \) Where you will see the number of amber or if you have an external view of the number also on the wheel. I hope that answers your question. Have a good day.

SAURON :)

"Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• You can find at least one amber stone if you attack a barbarian and win the battle. If you are very lucky, you can even get more than one stone the same day, but this does not occur very often.

• I said there was only one amber a day when you attack a barbarian, I answer your question as it should and you put a I do not like for reply the same, i don't not understand ??? I did not understand in your delirium there really .... But only one amber a day and of course you have to win the battle against the barbarian and it is possible that you are a second amber but its still a very very lucky to have it, otherwise what to say more, I think I answered your question so will build your palace and to build it at level 1 you have to make barbarians for 4 days so if we did not answer your question, re formula there as it should!

SAURON ?(

"Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• I am trying to build my Quetzal Palace but I can't find any amber. Please Tentlan Devs! Do it again!

I agree - the 1 amber a day really start to be a drag as one moves on up to the larger number of cities [well, as explained by others, 1.01 stones a day if you count the chance of getting an extra stone for the usual attacks]. the extra stone or so for the '50% extra stone' event would be very nice to have on a permanent basis rather than the 1% chance which is the usual.

• 50% only lasts 3 days, they should do the event for a week and every 15 days or at least 1 time a month !!!

PEDRITO

"Para llegar al camino del triunfo; es necesario pasar por las sendas del sacrificio"
    Simón Bolívar