Exchange Rates for trades

• I need an explanation of the exchange rates...what amount are we giving, for what amount we are getting? How does it actually work, because it does not appear correct, if I am understanding it correctly? 2.5:1.6:1:50 I assume they are the rates for stone:obsidian:cacao:corn as that is the order of the pictures and the game statistics? Please help solve the mystery? Thank you. ?(

• This is the current exchange rate:
    (The exchange rate is always to cacao for another resource)

Rate 2.5
    For every 1 of cacao, you get 2.5 of Limestone.
    Example:

Rate 1.6
    For every 1 of cacao, you get 1.6 of Obsidian.
    Example:

Rate 1
    For each 1 of cacao, get 1 of cacao.
    (It's not possible to change on the market)

Rate 50
    For every 1 of cacao, you get 50 of corn
    Example:

Já fizeste "gosto" na nossa página do facebook?? Acompanha aqui todas as novidades do Tentlan.

• THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CARLOS!! That is how I was thinking it was to work. I needed 175,000 Cacao - the exchange rate is 1. So, I put in 175,ooo stone to exchange, 1 - 1 The trader only wanted to give me 70,000 cacao? Why wasn't it 1 - 1 ?? That is what baffled me!! I dint do the trade, obviously...but I needed an explanation. Now, how do I get a confirmation from the devs on what the One - One really means? The other trades seem to work correctly, as I have traded on the 2.5 & 1.6 without problems. Oh bother (as Pooh would say)!!

• I wonder if Moho or Gaviotta can explain the 1 - 1 exchange rate and why it was so off? I was trying to exchange 175K stone for 175K cacao, and it would only trade 70K? I do not understand that?? Please help? Thanks

P.S. Is the trader working from THEIR perspective, or ours? Meaning they want to trade at 2.5 for every 1 of ours, or are they wanting us to give 2.5 for every 1 of theirs? That is probably what I should understand most. :)

Edited 2 times, last by Bricia: to clarify my question completely, because it even confused me!! ().

• I needed 175,000 Cacao - the exchange rate is 1. So, I put in 175,ooo stone to exchange, 1 - 1 The trader only wanted to give me 70,000 cacao? Why wasn't it 1 - 1 ?? That is what baffled me!! I dint do the trade, obviously...but I needed an explanation.

Obviously if you need 175.000 cacao, you have to give 437.500 of limestone. The exchange rate is 2.5 (175.000 x 2.5 = 437.500)

......... Now, how do I get a confirmation from the devs on what the One - One really means?

As i mentioned earlier, the exchange rate 1 is for exchange cacao for cacao. And it's not possible to return on the market, because no one needs to trade cacao for cacao.

Rate 1
    For each 1 of cocoa, get 1 of Cocoa.
    (It's not possible to change on the market)

Já fizeste "gosto" na nossa página do facebook?? Acompanha aqui todas as novidades do Tentlan.