Turquoise

• If you put together a package with a discount for all blessings for 7 days and even cheaper for a month, I'd likely buy turquoise to get it if it was well priced. Once I had bought turquoise and it was in my account, I'd probably use it sometimes.

That was certainly my experience in Lord of Ultima. I know a lot of former LoU players who were happy to pay a smallish amount every month because of this and because there was a mana system limiting "turquoise" use and that meant it was impossible to pay to win. Better perhaps to have a lot of regs giving you a few bucks than one or two at best whales scaring everyone else away?

One other unrelated suggestion from the same game was an actual way for an alliance/tribe to win, come 2nd, 3rd, meaning regular new servers and so motivation for players not at the top of the ranks to learn, form bonds with players and look forward to the next server.

• Also please take out troop packages from the cash shop. This will enable someone to come in and just spend ridiculous amounts of money and have an undestructible army, making this a huge pay to win game.

• If you put together a package with a discount for all blessings for 7 days and even cheaper for a month, I'd likely buy turquoise to get it if it was well priced. Once I had bought turquoise and it was in my account, I'd probably use it sometimes.

We'll definitively consider this, thanks for the tip!

That was certainly my experience in Lord of Ultima. I know a lot of former LoU players who were happy to pay a smallish amount every month because of this and because there was a mana system limiting "turquoise" use and that meant it was impossible to pay to win. Better perhaps to have a lot of regs giving you a few bucks than one or two at best whales scaring everyone else away?

I can understand where you are coming from but so far we haven't seen this problem yet of a few "whales" scaring other players away. But we are going to keep an eye on it and if it does become evident that unlimited turquoise is problematic we'll no doubt act on it.

One other unrelated suggestion from the same game was an actual way for an alliance/tribe to win, come 2nd, 3rd, meaning regular new servers and so motivation for players not at the top of the ranks to learn, form bonds with players and look forward to the next server.

Yeah, this suggestion pops up very frequently, we are still considering how this would look like but down the road we will probably experiment with server-wide goals. If you have specific ideas on this feel free to elaborate.

Also please take out troop packages from the cash shop. This will enable someone to come in and just spend ridiculous amounts of money and have an undestructible army, making this a huge pay to win game.

I understand the concern, but the units in the shop currently are priced in such a way that they are not very cost effective; it is our experience that a good player is always going to be better off investing time in recruiting units than outright buying them and that these packages serve more of occasional "emergency" aids. But changing these is not off-limits for us, and depending on how things develop we may introduce limits to these packages or the like. As with everything we'll keep watching and adapt.

Cheers